Bill Weasley- Kiss me*

❀𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗺 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀❀

A/n: I feel Like Bill would be a total softie. Fleur was definitely the Dom.

How do you explain Bill Weasley.

He's...Difficult.

Following you around like a little puppy. Except for the fact that he isn't little. He was the hulking height of 6'4.

He acts like he has control of your life. Scaring away boys, or anything your interested in.

"Bloody hell Bill!", You whisper scream. He creeped up behind you and jabbed your side as you wrote down notes for class.

"I like the way you say my name", he teased. Making your cheeks burn with blush, "is that blush I see" His cheeky grin only widened.

"No William it's not, now leave me be" you huffed turning your back to him.

He groaned, bored of your pathetic need to study,"Let's do something Y/n", His eyes brightened a mischievous smile.

You halted your writing, "do what?"

"Me".

"Funny Weasley" you said shortly.

He racked his brain with things to do, unconsciously wetting his bottom lip as he thought. Suddenly it hit him. His eyes snapped down to yours and a ridiculously attractive smirk came on his lips.

"Lets go to the kitchens after hours. Make cookies and shit"

"Let's not, I have astronomy tonight" you eyes shifted back down to your moving quill.

"Skip it" he said simply.

"William, you are head boy!"

"Head you say?" His mouth close to your ear.

"Must you always be so dirty Bill" you couldn't contain the small smile that fell on your lips.

"Only for you darling".

"So Kitchens at 11?" You said, taking him by surprise.

"Y-yeah"

You leaned up and kissed his cheek before walking out the library, leaving a blushing Weasley.

"Y/l/n" Bill whispered.

"What!" You whispered back.

"Nothing" He sent a beaming smile your way and you almost fell over.

"What do you want to make, there's cookies, cupcakes"—

"Let's just talk, you know 'talk'" Bill suggested.

You smiled to yourself thinking of kissing him. But you weren't going to give in that easy.

"Not now William, later" you teased.

"Have it your way".

Before you could react, Bill picked up a handful of flour and cloaked you with the powdery substance. He doubled over clutching his stomach. Laughing loudly.

"Haha very funny..." you dove your hand in the bag of flour and threw it on him. Costing him in a fine layer of white.

It was your turn to laugh out loud while he sulked.