Fred Weasley- Tease

❀𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗺 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀❀

Fred version.

The day was dragging on and your friend Mia was rambling on about Cormac, the creep in your opinion. Your weren't one to hate somebody but Mclaggen was a disgusting perv. He was a disgrace to Gryffindor.

"Ah miss L/n, I hope I am not catching you at a bad time" Professor Slughorne walked in front of you.

"No of course not"

"How did your dinner with Slughorne go?" Fred was waiting for you in the Gryffindor common room, it was almost midnight.

"Sorry for being late, Mclaggen kept trying to pursue me, that bloke don't know what no means" you walked towards the couch and summoned your muggle book. Fred moved to quickly and sat in the space you were going to.

"Move Weasley "

"Make me" He smirked and you plopped down on his lap, much to his dismay. "Move L/n"

You squirmed to annoying him and mocked him "Make me" He reacted not how you expected, instead of shoving you off, his face turned red and he looked down. There was a poking feeling on your thigh and you smirked. "Whats that Weasley ?" you trailed your hand close and watched his reaction closely.

He looked down and his lips parted slightly, his breathing became ragged as you traced the design on his belt. You gave him innocent eyes and your hand lowered and you kept eye contact. He licked his bottom lip staring into your eyes. "I think I should get to bed" your hand lingered as did your lips near his ear. Fred couldn't move. He gulped as you moved your hand and your body from your his lap and smirked walking to your dorm.

--

"I left him with a raging boner" you finished your sentence to your friends at breakfast that next morning. Kris a long time friend spoke up.

"Weasley the church boy, give it a rest, Weasley the bad boy" Kris laughed and you looked at her with utter confusion. "Louis?, Niall? never mind, you guys don't know good music" She shook her head and ate her cereal. "Whatever you guys are going to catch feeling one day."

"Please, if somebody were to catch feelings, it would be him"

Your first class was potions which you shared with Fred . You were dreading the class, one thing about your's and Fred's friendship, you were always teasing each other, whoever kissed first was the loser. You weren't about to lose. He was going to get you back sometime today, but you weren't worried.

"Mrs. L/n pay attention in class, 20 points from Gryffindor and a detention" Snap sneered and looked towards Fred who was laughing. "Please, Mr.Weasley , what is so funny"

Fred opened his mouth but was quickly shot down "keep your mouth closed, we don't want flies to into it, 20 points from Weasley, you will be joining Mrs. L/n in detention" he continued with the class while the two Gryffindor's smirked to each other.

--

Walking down to detention with Fred was agonizing, whereas for him, he had a plan in store for you. You were going to pay the price.

"Now, I trust you" Snape said turning towards you " to keep an eye on Mr. Weasley" Snape's cape like cloak swished as he left the classroom. Your eyes trailed around the classroom bored until your eyes set upon Fred, who was smirking at you. Getting up, you walked over to Fred. You wanted to get this over with.

"Do your worst Weasley" He trailed his finger down your thigh getting dangerously close to your skirt hem. His hand went under your skirt and he gripped the skin. You gasped lightly and rose an eyebrow, "Cute Weasley" you then proceeded to thread your fingers through his hair making sure to tug on it while climbing on his lap. You stared into his eyes. His hand was still under your skirt slowly inching up. "Fuck this" you muttered and grasped a fist full of his hair and kissed him.

His hand halted and brought it to your cheek. You grabbed his hand and stopped him. Getting up and pushing him, you pushed him on to the desk. You crawled on top of him. He switched so he was topping you. He grabbed your hands and interlocked them above your head.
--

"Didn't know you had it in your Fred" Your feet were on his lap, he couldn't hear you, he was to focused on your feet rubbing against him slowly. You took your feet of him and crawled towards him climbing on his lap. "Ready for round two?"

"You know I technically won" He smirked staring your lips.

You leaned down "I have no regrets".

--

AS I SHOULD I also have another Tom riddle one coming up