Harry Potter-Exams

❀𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗺 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀❀

"Hello y/n" Harry walked into the library to see you studying for the next exam, it was the dreadful week of midterms and the stress was only intensifying everyday.

"Hello Harry" you grinned and Harry sat down in front on you.

"Merlins beard this is hard" Harry exclaimed. You furrowed you're eyebrows as you bit back a smile. He looked up and smiled sheepishly. "I can't remember the year of the first goblin rebellion."

"Harry, Professor Binns was just talking about this yesterday, It was 1612. A pretty nasty one at that."

"Your a life saver y/n" 

"Of course Harry" you reached over to ruffle his hair that had grown extremely long. "Did all of your friends decide to get together and not cut their hair. Especially the Weasley twins"

He laughed and looked down blushing "yes we definitely did, It was really Bill's idea, just to annoying Mrs. Weasley"

"Who's Bill?" You we're confused, never had you heard that name.

"Oh I forgot, another Weasley"

"How there parents keep up is beyond me"

"Y/N, I got a O in History of magic" His proud smile was presented as he ran to you in the halls causing other to look your way.

"I knew you could do it Potter" you punched his arm lightly. Both of you continued down the hall as you had the same class next.

"What did you get?" He sat down next to you.

"Why are you not sitting with Ron or Hermione?" You turned you head to see Ron and Hermione deep in a conversation. Actually they were arguing. "You always sit with them"

"I don't feel like sitting between there bickering, besides I like talking to you." Your cheeks heated up and you smiled.

"Me too Harry, and to answer your question I got a O as well" Harry smiled a 'of course' smile.

"I was thinking, do you want to go to Hogsmeade next weekend?"

"I would love to Harry".

TO BE CONTINUED...

So I'm gonna be making a part two, bc 9/10 a kiss will happen at the end lol