Tom Riddle- Effect

❀𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗺 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀❀

Tom Riddle was someone you were told to stay away from. Someone to fear, someone to hate. It

The thing is, he hasn't given YOU a reason to hate him, what harm could he be.

You just thought it was uncalled for people to not like him for no reason.

Your foot tapped the classroom pavement as you stared at the back of Tom Riddle's head.

Your cheeks burned when you saw a friend of yours look at you with a disappointed look, almost as if to say don't even think about it

But you couldn't help it, Tom was gorgeous.

It was naïve for you to think of Tom Riddle as anything but dangerous; but that's just what you were, naïve.

You walked out of the classroom, your eyes find Tom's figure facing away from you.

You walk over and tap his broad shoulders and he turns around.

His eyes were cruel with a hint of boredness hidden behind.

"What the fuck do-"

His sentence stopped short at the sight of you in front of him. His eyes darken as they trailed down your body. Lingering on your exposed legs.

"Hello, My name is y/n and I was wondering if you wanted to get milkshakes with me, be friends" you suggested, oblivious to his stare.

He shook inappropriate thoughts out of his head "milkshakes huh, you want milkshakes with me?" His voice was deep.

"That's right, Maybe you just need a friend to stop being so grumpy all the time, I mean I have never seen you smile," you said that last part a little quieter.

Tom said nothing but sent a smirk your way which caused you to avert your eyes from his intense stare.

"Is that a yes Tom?"

Fuck. He liked it when you said his name.

"If you'd like, and no, we won't be friends" he made sure to make it clear.

He walked away twirling his hand in his large hands.

You were going to crack him. Whether he liked it or not.

You changed out of your school skirt and put on a black skirt. It was a little short but it was very hot outside, you opted out on a pink long sleeve shirt to a baby blue one.

You sighed in content with your look in the mirror.

You headed out to the creamery in Hogsmeade.

You didn't forget to tell him the time. He never gave you a full-on 'yes' but he didn't say no. Your heart was giddy as you sat down waiting for him.

It wasn't long before you ordered and Tom still didn't show.

Your happiness soon shot through the stars as you heard the bell of the door chime and there stood Tom.

You excitedly stood up and dragged him by his arm to your seat.

He hated physical touch but for some reason his loved yours.

You sat down and downed your drink as he just sat there looking at you.

A little bit of the white foam dribbled down your chin and you looked at Tom with wide eyes as you wiped the foam off.