Ron Weasley- Sweets

❀𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗺 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀❀

3rd year

You stepped into the familiar toffee smell of your family's shop.

It was going to be a rush this afternoon. Hogwarts students were on the first hogsmeade trip of the first term.

You were delighted to step into your Fathers shoes and become his apprentice.

You put on a apron that said "HoneyDukes" And smiled when student started to pour in.

Some kids were too engrossed in the shelf's before them, to notice a fellow student standing behind the counter.

You started to set up the candy for the front desk when you saw a pile plop in front of you.

You looked up to see Ron Weasley standing there with a goofy smile on his face. Which only intensified when he saw yours.

Ron couldn't believe what he was seeing. The most beautiful girl he had ever seen was standing right in front of him.

You smiled and his heart almost stopped right then and there.

"Is that all?" You joked, but shut up when he didn't laugh back.

Ron had a glazed over look on his face, he was in shock from hearing your sweet voice. Sweeter than the honey in his candy.

Ron decided right then and there he had a huge crush on you.

"You work here?" He blurted out.

"Yes Ron I do, are you going to play now?"

As if you couldn't be any sweeter, Ron thought.

Three other students had lined up from behind him, looking impatient.

"R-right sorry", before his blush could start to show, he threw his galleons on the table and stuffed his pockets with the candies. Bolting out the door.

You laughed to yourself before helping the next customer.

He could've asked for a bag, You thought.

6th year

"Do you see that girl over there?" Ron pointed to you sitting down on a bench in the corridor. You were chewing on a Bertie Bots Every Flavor Beans.

Your tucked a dyed strand of pink hair behind your ear.

You dyed your hair in 4th year, your boring old hair color was well..boring you. And you wanted to change it. And your father was delighted.

"That's Y/n Dukes, daughter of the candy shop owner in Hogsmeade. Why?" Hermione asks.

"I was just wondering if you have ever talked to her"

"She's pretty sweet, well that's ironic", Hermione laughs to herself, "she works in a sweets shop and she's sweet".

"She's working today right?" Ron continued to pry Hermione for answers.

"I don't know Ron, why don't you ask her?"

"Hell no! She'll think I'm weird"

"Go!" Hermione pushed Ron's body towards you.

"Hello Y/n"

"Hey Weasley, what's up?"

Wow you really were nice

"Do you still work at your Dad's?" He blurted out.

"I do"

"Will you go on a date with me?"