Harry Potter- First Time ♥︎

❀𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗺 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀❀

This chapter contains sexual content

"Are you alright Y/n" your boyfriend's hands cupped both your cheeks staring into your eyes.

Your thoughtful face must have given you away.

You leaned in and gave Harry a chaste kiss on the lips.

"Let's do it" you said shortly.

"Do what.." his eyes deceiving him. They were quickly lighting up.

"It"

"You mean it" he said, his eyes now matching his widening smile.

You climbed on top of him. And leaned down to kiss him. Pressing your heat against his growing erection at the same time. Creating friction.

You could feel your skin burning as Harry involuntarily bucked his hips against yours. Eager for more.

You slowly rubbed your self up and down on him. Torturing him to the max.

His hand quickly found your hips and guiding them up and down his crotch.

A sigh left his pink lips as his head filled with fuzz. He had everything he ever wanted since that night of the party.

You.

Though the position you were in gave him immense pleasure; he wanted more.

Currently you were pooling in your thin garments. Thankfully you were wearing a skirt. Easy access could do wonders.

"Y/n..." his voice strained and quietly trailing off.

His hips bucked again and you threw your head back picking up the pace. He groaned and abruptly stopped to unbuckle his belt.

"Bloody hell" he muttered to himself. He had basically waited his whole life for this moment. Now that it was happening. He could barely register his own name.

You pulled your soaked underwear off and threw them off. Along with his pants. And soon.

His boxers.

You had seen his dick numerous times. And now that you knew it was the going to be inside of you, It felt bigger than before.

You looked into his eyes and all u saw was love.

And lust, but you pushed that aside and centered yourself on him. Leaning down and pressing a scorching kiss to his hot skin. Sinking down.

Everything went blank. White. Beautiful. All you were thinking about was here and now. With your Harry.

He almost came on the spot. You were so wet. His eyes squeezed shut and he used every bit of self control to not move. He needed you to be comfortable first.

"Y/n, I'm going to move" he warned.

All you could do was nod.

He slowly pulled out and you held your breath. It was too good to be true. He was too good to be true.

"Breath love" he said as he sunk down a bit to slow into you. The pain subsided to this intense feeling of pleasure.

"Faster" you said quietly. Almost to yourself.

"You sure baby?" Concern edging his voice.

You shivered as his pace picked up, overwhelmingly feeling the love that radiated from his body.

You leaned off of him and started to ride painfully slowly.

You were left in your dress shirt for school and your skirt was sprawled over his legs. It was certainly a sight to see.

"B- beautiful" he stuttered out.

You pace picked up when you saw his was struggling to form words. You knew you were doing something right.

You couldn't contain a smile as his legs started to shake underneath you. Everything was perfect in this moment. You slowed it down when he started to whimper from the overstimulation.

"L-let me fuck let me-" Harry stumbled on his words as he put his hands on your hips, guiding them in a circle. Immediately his head hit the pillow, scrunching his face together.

He couldn't control his body or the sounds that left his mouth.

His hands left your sides and you had to continue to roll your hips yourself.

You rolled your hips just enough and hard enough he whimpered in response.

There was a feeling in your stomach that was ripping through every part of your body. Your body was quickly giving out and your went faster to pick up the pleasure you were feeling.

Harry could feel you tighten even harder around his dick and he was close as well himself.

His name left your mouth in quiet whispers as your juices coated his dick. The sloshing sound driving him over the edge.

You let out raged breaths as he start to pound into you through your climax. He was surprised he still had the willpower to even move.

Eventually his thrusts became sloppy as he came into you.

Your eyes were still closed as you came down from your high. They fluttered open to see a slightly sweaty and very happy Harry staring up at you.

Your hands dragged across his abs and you leaned down and kissed him climbing off to use the bathroom. Quickly using the contraption charm.

Coming out of the bathroom in a fresh pair of Harry's boxers and a shirt of his. You saw him pulling up his sweats.

Your hair still had that 'I just got fucked good and hard' look and it was working for you.

You layed down in the bed climbing under the covers. Harry doing the same. "Hello" he said and you chuckled in response.

"Hi Harry". You moved over to place your lips on his in a sweet and non-sensual kiss.

You hoped to have more moments like these with him forever.

So that was part twoooo. Hope I made u horny😝

 Hope I made u horny😝