Tom Riddle- Brat ♥︎

❀𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗺 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀❀

This chapter contains sexual content

Bored, you looked around the room and saw Tom walk in.

Your ex, Tom.

Breaking up with you was the worst thing he could have possibly done.

Apparently he was, quote, "bored"

He was a piece of shit, a 6'3, brooding, sexy piece of shit.

Tom locked eyes with you and they held no emotion. Needless to say, he missed you.

You knew it. You made sure to always flirt with someone within his sight. Today it was going to be a girl. A year younger than you. Same house.

You placed your lips on hers and she kissed you back instantly. You looked at Tom through your lashes. Smirking as his grip on his cup grew tighter.

"Let's take this upstairs" you whispered to the girl. And she nodded her head.

She took your hand and you looked over at Tom, winking seductively.

Tom was throughly sexually frustrated and angry.

Your plan was working. You led the girl to a secret study room. You closed the door behind you and you and the girl immediately began to make out on a desk. You were grabbing at her hair and it was overall a messy but enjoyable kiss.

You were just waiting for Tom to coming running to you.

Just when your shirt started slip off and your lipstick start to run, you heard a bang on the door.

You made no effort to change your appearance. "Watch this" you said the girl.

You pulled open the door and Tom stood there angry.

"What's wrong Tom?" You said as he glanced down at your disheveled state. Your bra strap was showing and you had red on and around your lips, smeared. Obviously you were just making out and all the evedince was was clear.

"Fucking hell is wrong with you y/n"

"Mmm I don't know" you trailed your hand on his arm "why don't you show me?" You honestly acted out so he could fuck you hard. Angry sex was the best sex from him.

You turned to the girl and motioned for her to get out. She hurried past you and Tom, down the hall.

The minute to she was out of sight Tom slammed the door shut.

"Sit" he motioned to the desk that sat in the middle of the room. Fuck yeah. Desk sex.

You sat and waited for the next instruction. The tension was building between your legs so you crossed them.

"No, legs open" he spread them and put both hands on the desk you were sitting. He didn't move as he just looked at the position you were in.

He leaned in and kissed your jaw "I know you want this" his hand gripped you waist and pulled you flush against him. A gasp left your lips.

"I want it to darling" his words melted against your hot skin as he kissed your neck.

Your nails scratched at the wood on the desk.

"Arnt you going to kiss me?" You breathed out. He had yet to place his lips on yours.

"I'll get to it" he muttered, griping your waist tighter.