Theo Nott- Rebound

❀𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗺 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀❀

Of course your toxic ex was telling off a guy who had the "audacity"- in his words- to try and flirt with you.

It was a party, people where going to flirt, it was a given.

Not that it mattered. You didn't care if your harmless flirting was interrupted. It was just for fun.

No once have you had a rebound . But that didn't mean you didn't make out with whoever you wanted. What Cedric doesn't know, won't hurt him.

You rolled your eyes as Cedric walked over to you "Stop flirting" he said

"'Stop flirting' I don't need you to police me about who I can and can't shag, let a alone snog" you fired back.

"Oh, definitely no shagging, snogging or even looking at the opposite sex" he finished with a smug smile.

Your blood boiled. How dare Cedric try to control your life "if I shag, it's none of your business, it's mine. I can do what ever the bloody hell I want".

"Yeah, keep dreaming y/n"

You wanted to slap him.

But you though it would be fun to give him a heart attack. You yelled his name as he walked away from you.

"What"

You gave him the bird and walked over to the first cute guy you saw.

Aww it was Theo. A cute boy who was basically a giant. 6'4 boy with the sweetest personality.

The perfect prey.

You stood next to him and ran a hand through his hair as he smiled up at you.

"Hey Theo" your voice calm and pleasing.

"Hey" he said.

You sat on his lap and put a hand on his chest, still massaging his scalp, "how have you been?"

"I've been fine" he placed a hand on your thigh and rubbed circles. You bit your lip, subtly looking down at his. They were so full and inviting.

He made no effort to remove his gaze on your lips "if you want to you can" you whispered in his ear.

He smirked and started to lean in before Cedric ripped him away, grabbing his shirt.

Cedric immediately punched him and didn't stop.

You pulled out your wand and the yelled out the incantation that ripped him away from Theo.

You pulled Cedric away and when he turned to you, you slapped him.

"Stop trying to control my love life!"

"Stop being a slut!"

You stayed silent. You wanted Cedric to hear what he said loud and clear.

You wanted to let his sentence to marinate in the air.

It didn't affect you, but you wanted to make him feel guilt. "I hope that sentence eats you fucking alive. Because I won't be forgiving you. Ever"

"Good I'm not sorry" Cedric blurted out. What a damn lie. A damn mother fucking lie. He was dying inside and you knew it. He feels awful for what he said. As he should.

"And you know what" oh god. He just won't shut up "I forbid from having a boyfriend! Because I know you miss me!"

"You!" Your anger building higher and higher "you can't tell me what to fucking do!" You jabbed his chest "I'll fuck, snog whoever I want" yo I yelled

By then a whole crowd had formed around you and your ex.

"I'll get to decide because I know what's fucking best for you" his face turned red with anger.

At this point you couldn't even think to do anything else but laugh "that's f-funny Ced, and when I get married what are you gonna do? Nothing! absolutely nothing because you are dead to me" you voice getting lower.

"Good because your dead to me!"

"You fucking say that but every time I want to talk to a cute guy" you gestured to Theo who was sitting on the ground with a bloody nose "you go bonkers"

"Because...I still love you y/n!"

"You did not just say that. Not here not now" you said, voice lower than ever.

"But I did"

You could feel your hand itching to slap him again. In his perfect face. Everybody waited in anticipation as to what you were going to do next.

"No" you said simply

You turned to Theo and took his hand bringing up from off the ground.

"Come on Theo"

"Where are we going?"

You smirked at Cedric and looked him dead in the eyes "My dorm"

You reached your dorm and slammed the door.

"So...what's going to happen" Theo said as he sat on your bed.

"Well I was planning on shagging" you walked over to him, straddling his lap.

"But?"

"I don't have the energy, want to snog? We were but Cedric fucked it up. Also I'm sorry about that"

"I mean, I can't pass up a good snog" he cupped your cheek and traced his eyes down to your lips that were leaning to his.

They met in a heated kiss that moved fast. You backed him to the wall of your bed not—breaking the kiss.

He moaned into the kiss. Well damn.

His hands tangled into your hair, yours on either side of his head.

You pulled away panting "your a damn good kisser Nott, we should snog more"

"Wait"

"What?"

"Am I just a rebound from Cedric?"

"Nooo" you drew out "your much better" you primped his hair while smiling at him.

"You sure?"

You gave him a sweet and longing kiss, "very sure"

—