Regulus Black- Long term

❀𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗺 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀❀

Sat in the slytherin common room was you.

Bored and listening to Kara blab about Sirius.

Why does she think you guys were friends? You absolutely despised her.

"And he invited Reggie which could get interesting." You zoned back in when you heard Reggie.

"Reggie is going?"

"Of course you would like that y/n." Kara laughs in a condescending way. She found your little crush on Regulus ridiculous.

"Thanks for the chat Kara, let's not do it again." you said and walked up the stairs to your dorm.

You walked down to the party in your own Common room and felt a pair of eyes on you.

It was Reggie's of course.

He thinks you don't know the way he stares at you. But you always feel a pair of eyes on you.

The tension between you two was tiring. And you wanted to end it tonight.

You licked your lips slowly look around the room and met Reggie's eyes.

'Hi Reggie'

You mouthed to him before tearing your eyes away from his and walking deeper into the party.

About an hour past and Regulus never made any moves to you.

That was fine. You just needed to give him a push.

"Hey everyone! Let's play some spin the bottle!" You said.

People started to gather around. And as you expected. Regulus sat across from you.

A few people went and time passed by before it was your turn.

You charmed the bottle for it to always land on the person you wanted it to land on.

Minutes later there were many red faces in the room.

The bottle was passed to you and you let your eyes flicker to Regulus's face and you saw he was already looking at you.

The bottle spun and you let a smirk fall on your lips as it of course, landed on Reggie.

You stood up and held out your hand for him to take.

"Come on Reggie." you said.

He took your hand and you led him upstairs.

Usually everyone else used the closet but you knew this was gonna be longer than seven minutes.

As you walked upstairs you spoke,

"We won't be back for a bit, carry on."

His immature friends whooped and hollered for him.

You walked into your dorm and closed the door.

Reggie was extra nervous. He had liked for years and now he was in a room alone with you.

"Are you nervous Regulus?" You smirked as you walked closer to him.

You were in the middle of the dorm while he stood awkwardly at the door.

"No, just don't know what to say."

"I'll start, we don't really have to talk at all Reggie" you tugged his collar and brought his face to your height.

He pulled away before your lips could touch and you stood there confused.

He sat on a bed and you sat next to him.

"I don't want just a snogging buddy. I want a relationship with you. I'm sure you know but I've liked you since I first met you," He spoke, "I want to go on dates and hold hands."

You nodded slowly as he started to smile.

"Reggie I like you too"-

"So you'll date me?" He said happily.

"I- I don't know how it would work."

"Meaning?"

"When I date, I want it very long term. I don't date just to date Regulus. If we date, you might get sick of me." Your tone was joking at the end and Regulus could feel his heart beat out of his chest.

He kissed your nose, "I could never get sick of you"

At first this was gonna be a smut but that literally took me 2 months even write a full sentence so I just let it be sweet