Tom Riddle- First kiss

❀𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗺 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀❀

"Stay out of my way!" The child pushed you down.

At 10, you didn't know how to comprehend these angry emotions that you felt.

Before you could do something stupid, Tom, a mystery to many in the orphanage, stepped in.

"Touch her again, and you'll wish you didn't" Even at 11, Tom's words cut through anyone he spoke to.

He stepped in becuse the boy had hurt something precious to him, his Angel and light of his otherwise grim and dark life.

He vowed to always care and protect your delicate heart. With his black one.

"That's the wrong answer love" Tom commented.

You were doing your homework that was assigned to you for summer.

You were sat in your own room that you finally got when you turned 16 in the orphanage.

"Tom!" You said excitedly.

He was smirking down at you.

"I missed you" you got up and hugged his tall figure.

His hands hesitated before wrapping around you.

You nuzzled your head into his chest. You missed his hesitant hugs, soft voice and comforting voice.

"I missed you too darling"

You pulled away anf gave him a dazzling smile that made him break out one as well.

"What are you working on?" He looked behind you at your messy desk filled with summer work.

"Trig, it's kicking my ass"

"Trig?"

"Trigonometry"

"Study of triangles I presume?"

"And it sucks. I'm sorry but I need to get it done today"

"Don't worry darling, I'll just be over here while you work. I have a book I need to read as well"

You nodded and sat back in your chair. You picked up the pencil and began to write.

Minutes past and you still sat laboring over your ridiculously hard assignment.

Beside you was Tom, who was sat in your bed.

He took the time to study your gorgeous features.

Your bottom lip was pulled under your teeth. There was a cute furrowing in your eyebrows.

Your hair was falling in your face and you pushed it back.

A few minutes passed and you finally put the pencil down.

You sighed and stretched.

Your shirt was a little small and the ends went up to reveal the soft skin.

Tom rubbed his hand over his mouth at the sight.

You looked at him and smiled.

"Finally done", you got into the bed with him without thinking about the circumstances.

You layed next to him and took his book.

You put the book over your eyes and lowered it as a joke.

He chuckled and took the book to close it.

His hand cupped your cheek and his thumb rubbed your cheek bone.

"Your very beautiful y/n" he stated boldly.

"You are too- I me- your" you stumbled out in reply.

"Thank you darling."

You could feel the heat rising in your cheeks.

"How's your boarding school?"

"I don't want to talk." he said.

His thumb traced your bottom lip.

"Then..what do you want to do?"

He looked in your eyes and you saw an emotion you had never seen before.

He leaned in and kissed your forehead. Then your cheek. Then your nose and finally his mouth reached yours in a slow and sensual kiss.

His hand stayed on your face while his other grabbed your thigh to wrap it around his waist so there was no space between you and him.

His kisses made your head spin. He pressed more and more with each kiss.

He couldn't get enough of your lips.

For years he thought about what it would be like to kiss you.

You whole body melted into him as you held onto him tightly.

His soft and callous hands roamed your body.

Your heart skipped a beat when his you felt his tongue swipe across your bottom lip.

You eagerly opened your mouth to him and he gripped your leg harder and you quietly mewled.

He moved his focus to your neck.

He pulled away to speak, "is this your first kiss?"

You nodded your head in reply.

He kissed your lips again, "Good girl."

His kisses became heated and fast as his hands started to roam your body.

You wanted this but I was going a little to fast so to tapped his shoulder while his mouthed lowered closer to your chest.

He pulled away and saw you looked worried.

His hands came to your face and understood you wanted to take things slow.

He kissed your cheek, "whenever you're ready I'll be here love."

I'm so sorry for that picture above😭