Ron Weasley- Wanted this ♥︎

❀𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗺 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀❀

This chapter contains sexual content

Ron had to resist your pursuing when your brother turned his back.

Multiple times Harry had told him that his sister was off limits to him.

But he couldn't help that you were always taunting him.

And if he was being honest. He did not hate it. Not one bit.

Ron spotted your raven hair walking around the old Potter manor and he initially got himself ready for some intense resisting.

Or maybe he would just give in to his desires today.

You were laying on your bed with your eyes trained on a book. when you saw Ron passing by your room.

Harry didn't tell you Ron was coming over so you got excited.

"Ron," your voice was light and soft.

He stopped in his tracks and walked backwards to see you standing in the door way with a mischievous look in your eye.

"Hey red, you look good today," you flirted.

"Hey y/n. Y-you look good yourself," he stuttered out.

"I do don't I," You smiled at him, tilting your head.

"If that's all"-

"Oh Ronny you know that's never it." you cut him off and took his hand.

You pulled him to your bed.

"I'm bored, And I have no one to talk to."

You blinked your eyes at him.

Ron was almost captivated by your lips that looked inviting. Of course his were always welcome.

You ran your tongue across your bottom lip, wetting it, Loving Ron's reaction to it. You could already see a small tent forming in his pants.

He was sat on the foot of your bed while you were at the top.

"What are you doing over there." you crawled to him and he stopped breathing.

You ran your hand through his hair and smirked to yourself when you saw Ron visibly relax.

But that wasn't exactly what you wanted. Sure you wanted him comfortable with you. But you wanted him moaning your name.

"Ron?"

"Hm?"

"How does my hand feel?" You started to massage a little rougher and he almost let out a moan but he cleared his throat.

"G-good it feels good," his eyes closed.

"Yeah?" You teased. You were sat facing his side on your knees.

You leaned in and pressed a kiss to his neck and he couldn't help the sound that escaped his lips.

You sucked a little harder and Ron gave in.

He opened his eyes and grabbed your hips, pulling you onto his lap.

He now had you looking down at him in triumph.

You tilted your head while Ron looked up at you.

"You wanna kiss me Ron?" You leaned to where you were an inch from his lips.

He nodded.

"You wanna fuck me?"

"Bloody hell yes." he said breathed out

You had been dreaming of this moment. But you wanted to have fun with him.

You kept your eyes on his lips while he squirmed under you in desperation.

"I touch myself thinking about you Ron."

"What." his voice was higher now.

"I think you heard me, I fuck myself to the thought of you." You smiled. You could feel how hard he was underneath you.

"I want you to fuck me Ron, make me feel good."

His hands that were on your hips gripped harder as you started to lean in to kiss him.

At first the kiss was slow and sensual. And every time you felt his tongue your whole body melted into goo.

But soon it grew heated and fast.

He quickly moved you into a position so that you straddled him while he caged you to your bed.

His mouth moved to your neck and you moaned out.

His hips involuntarily bucked against yours in need.

"What are you waiting for?" you said through panting as Ron attacked your neck.

Your propped yourself up while leaned off of you and you watched him start to undo his belt.

You stopped his hands and spoke, "Let me do it."

Your hands slowly undid the belt as his dick strained against his jeans.

You knew he was just itching to fuck you good and hard.

You kissed the fabric as you took the belt out of the loops.

The zipper was just 1/2 steps left to go and you smiled at him. His face was everything you ever needed.

His eyes were screwed shut and he honestly looked like he was going to cum any moment now.

The zipper came down at an agonizingly slow pace.

You shoved his jeans off and his boxers were the only thing left. You kissed down the imprint of his dick in his underwear.

Your hands finally pulled it off and you could see the pre cum dripping.

You used one hand to pleasure yourself as the other jerked whatever you couldn't fit in your mouth.

You let go of his dick when his hand pushed your head further.

He threw his head back and groaned when you gagged, the vibrations sending shock waves through his body.

He soon came into your mouth with spurts of salty liquid going down your throat.

When he finished he groaned one last time and locked eyes with you while you used your middle finger to wipe some cum off the side of your lip. You sucked on the finger and he almost came again.

He couldn't believe you had just given him a blow job. You were his best friends perfect little sister who always seemed out of reach even though you flirted with him constantly.

"Come on Ron, we aren't done." you said.

The rest of the night was mind blowing as Ron didn't hold back all the tension that was built up over the years.

If you had to say, you couldn't count how many times you orgasmed.

But you would say that was the best night of your life.

I didn't feel like writing more smut lol