Ron Weasley- Finally

❀𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗺 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀❀

It was the day of quddidtich match between Gryffindor and Slytherin. Ron was complaining to you in the common room about how he wasn't ready for the game.

"Its completely mental, Hermoine was the only reason I was even able to beat Mclaggen, You know he fancies you and Hermoine, I see him looking at you" He had a look of disgust as he ended the sentence.

"He not even remotely attractive Ron, I'll always be waiting for a certain person, you know that" In 4th year you established that you weren't going to go to the ball unless a certain person asked you, sadly he never did.

"Right" He looked away and scratched the back of his neck. You and Ron walked down to the great hall with Hermoine and Harry. You wished he would take the stupid hat off his head, but you weren't about to tell him that, you knew how sensitive he was.

Others in the hall were quick to judge him and call him foul names. "don't listen to the wankers Ron, Your going to do great"

He smiled at you and both sat down for breakfast.

"Im resigning, After todays match Mclaggen can have my spot"

"Ron-" You started but Harry cut you off

"Have it your way, juice?" He pushed a goblet toward Ron and he accepted it.

Just then Luna made herself present.

"Hello everyone" You smiled and said hi.

"You look dreadful Ron" Luna commented and you sniggered to yourself. "Is that why you put something in his cup" She said towards Harry and your smile dropped.

"Harry is this true?" You questioned him and he gave you a blank stare and put away a shiny vile in his pocket answering your question.

"Liquid luck" Hermoine confirmed.  "Don't drink it Ron" she protested

Ron looked between the group and downed his drink. he put the goblet down and he had a sudden twinkle in his eye. Both Harry and Ron stood up and went to get ready for the match

--

Back in the common room everybody was shouting Ron's name and he had a proud smirk on his face looking down at the crowd.

Harry and Hermoine had a small conversation and he took out the vile that was still full. You smiled to yourself, not only had Ron decided to stay on the team. He beat Slytherin by himself, no potion needed.

It wasn't until you saw a figure towering over you, you locked eyes with Ron who was standing over you. You blushed and you felt Ron put his hand on your waist and you grew even redder.

He leaned down and kissed you. It was a sweet kiss and it felt as if everybody else had vanished. The cheers drifted into silence as you and Ron shared this moment.

You pulled away and Ron spoke up.

"I have been wanting to do that since 4th year, I reckon I was the one you were waiting for" He smirked at you.

"Yes, Weasley you were". And you pulled him in for a another kiss and the crowd erupted in cheers.

 And you pulled him in for a another kiss and the crowd erupted in cheers

--

Hope that was good lol, Comment as much as you want bc the algorithm needs to go uppp.

Also listen to music slowed, your life will literally change.