Oliver wood- Cheater ♥︎

❀𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗺 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀❀

This chapter contains sexual content

"Slytherins win!" Lee yells into the mic and your team comes flying over to you as you hold the snitch in your hand. A grin planted on your face.

Rain poured hard as you smiled with squinted eyes. It was hard to see with the blur of the wind and rain. But you could see Oliver seething in anger as he walked off the locker rooms.

"L/N!" A voice yelled.

You were just walking out of the locker rooms after a nice shower. You were drying your hair with a towel

Your tank top cut low with a little crop and your sweat pants were loose so you had some midriff was showing. As well as cleavage.

You turned your head to the voice and you saw Oliver walking towards you with a angry look.

You rolled your eyes and smirked at him.

"Yes Ollie?"

"You obviously cheated." He was inches away from you and looking down. He had recently just showered and his

Your short height and small frame gave you an advantage on the field and you were able to make tight turns on your broom.

You placed a hand on Oliver shirt and fisted his shirt while backing yourself to the wall and let him trap you.

You saw his eyes flicker to your lips and down to your chest.

"Oh Oli, don't you want to quit the fighting all the time. I know you want to fuck me."your eyes trialed down to his sweatpants that had a tent formed.

"Who said I wanted too."

Your hand that was on his chest trailed down and reached the waist band of his pants. You let a finger trace the print in his pants.

Oliver breath started to grow ragged as his eyes followed your hands.

"Oh I just have a feeling."

He grabbed your hand and placed on his chest and let you feel down his body. You could feel the outline of his abs and he started to pant when reached under his shirt.

Your nails scratched down him and he moaned.

He pressed into you as your back arched off of the wall. Your body gravitating towards him.

Your hands left from under his shirt and when to his shoulders when he finally looked down to your face again.

"God I hate you lass." His eyes were filled with lust.

He leaned into your neck and he breathed you in, "Fuck, you smell like heaven."

You giggled from under him and he licked his lips as he stared down at yours.

"Just kiss me Oliver." You said impatiently.

His lips met yours and he surprised you with a soft and delicate kiss and your heart was beating out of your chest.

His mouth left yours and traveled to your neck and you let out a whimper as his grip on your hips pushed your crotch into his bulge.

Your head your leaned back and hit the wall.

You moaned his name as he sucked on your collar bone.

His thigh pushed between your legs and his hand pushed your waist making your crotch push into his thigh.

He couldn't help the moan that escaped his throat.

The kiss was now heated and heavy.

Both of you were sloppy and you weren't able to get enough of each other's taste. Both addicted to each other.

Oliver pulled away and put space between you. But still caged you with his arms

"What's wrong?" You asked.

He grabbed your thighs and lifted you onto his waist.

You didn't think your first time would be in the girls locker room.

But then again, you didn't think your first time would be with Oliver.