James Potter- Crush

❀𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗺 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀❀

James stared longingly at you with a sigh he turned back the front.

Remus, who was watching the whole thing going go down, spoke up. "Merlin James, give the girl a break, you don't want this to be another Lily Evans" her name being brought up opened a wound from 2 years before, in 5th year.

James and Lily were together. Well everybody could see it was very one sided. James gave all his love and attention. While she, quote, "only said yes so she could break up with him later".

James didn't laugh, smile or prank for a long time. 1 month to be exact.

Everybody could see he was hurt.And what stung even more is Lily had already found a new guy.

He built a wall around his heart.

That is until you transferred to Hogwarts this year. Suddenly you were all the filled his mind. He thought of you when he went to bed, when he woke up. While he showered...when he ate breakfast. In class.

Thankfully he had lots of classes with you.

"She won't be" James assured.

"Whatever you say. Do you even know her name?" Remus asks.

"I know her name, birthday, favorite color, her pets name, zodiac-" James rambles.

"Godric, when you have a crush, you obsess. And how do you know all this? I have never seen you talk to her".

"She's close with Marlene, she'll tell you anything for some food." James replies.

"That's fair. How about you talk to her" Remus says.

James looks back at you, you were crinkling your eyebrows in a cute way trying to transfigured something. When it didn't work you huffed quietly and sat your head on your hand and looked around the room bored. Your eyes locked with James's and you gave a him a small sweet smile that melted his heart. His cheeks couldn't help but turn scarlet red and he turned away quickly.

"I think I'll just admire from a distance" his voice shaky. Your small but gorgeous smile fresh in his mind.

"Wow" was all Marlene said when you sat down for dinner.

"Wow what" you asked confused.

Piling food on her plate she spoke. "James Potter is obsessed with you" she said bluntly.

"James...James? Who is that?". You said looking around the room.

Marlene grabbed your head and turned it into the direction of 4 boys. One small pudgy one, one with gorgeous black hair that reached his shoulders, one with mousy brown hair and a lopsided grin on his face and one who was already looking at you.

He was really cute. He had a bit of glazed over look on his face. His chin was sitting on his palm.

He realized you were making eye contact and he turned away and tried to make conversation with a smirking black haired boy .

You eyes went back to Marlene's "he's in my transfiguration class" you took a bite of your delicious mac and cheese.

"And he's also very popular. Not to mention quite annoying to" Marlene rolls her eyes, thinking of the times he always annoys her during quidditch practice.

"Anyways" she continues "He has a crush on you, that means he's going to look at you...at lot"

You looked back at him and he was still talking to the boy with the long hair. But the black haired boy was looking at you laughing.