Fred Weasley- Sleeping*

❀𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗺 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀❀

You walked into your flat calling out Fred's name.

When you didn't hear a call back you walked into the bedroom to see Fred's figure sleeping on the couch.

You sat next to him on the bed and watched his chest rise and fall with every breath.

Moments like these were your favorite. You loved when he was the life of the party. But it was rare to see him settled down and not stressed.

The shop put immense stress on him and George. Especially since the grand opening was two weeks ago.

"Freddie?" You said quietly.

When you got no response you smiled to yourself.

"I love you," you said lying down next to him. Your heart beating out of your chest.

A small smirk fell on his lips as you were facing away from him as you settle into the bed.

"I don't think i would be able to say this to your face if you were awake, But I hope we are together for a long time,

"Longer than you think Freddie, I love you a lot. I know we haven't said the L word yet but it's ok. You can take all the time you need."

You sat up and faced the ahead of you and continued.

"It's funny, I told so many people how much I was into you when we were in school. I'm surprised it took you that long to ask me out.

"I remember our first date, you took me to see the dragons. Charlie yelled at us but it was still fun

"I know you can't hear me but I just want you to know that I would do anything for you Fred."

You settled back down in bed and closed your eyes.

You felt Fred move to wrap an arm over you and kiss your cheek.

Your face felt hot and he whispered words that made your heart beat fast.

"I love you too."

Cute and sweet

Cute and sweet