Oliver Wood- Fancy

❀𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗺 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀❀

"OI, Y/N" Fred called out to his younger sister who was walking on the bleachers to watch the Gryfindor team practice.

Groaning and turning around you looked towards your brothers who were grinning at you with their identical smiles, so identical is was creepy.

"Hello boys" you said sitting down and grabbing your book from your bag.

"Here to watch a certain somebody" Fred said

"of course she is Freddie" George said and looked at you and smirked "Your boyfriend" He continued, emphasizing boyfriend.

"Oliver is not my boyfriend" You snapped looking up from your book. Their smiles grew even bigger, if that was possible.

"We never said anything about Wood" They both said and you shuddered at how they could do that so easily.

"Hello lass" Woods voice rang through and startled you, immediately you turned redder than your hair. Blushing was a normal thing when Oliver was around even if he was passing by you

"Hey Ollie" The twins voices harmonized together and you rolled your eyes while Oliver grimaced. "Don't call me that"

He looked towards you and continued

"so are you here to watch your brothers, or are you here for me" He teased

"Oh she's here for somebody, Isn't that right y/n?"

"Would you just shut up Fred" giving him a warning look "Iv'e got studying to do, Excuse me boys" you squeezed pass them and walked to the castle entrance.

Oliver kept his eyes on you until you were gone. Slightly biting his lip. He turned around to both the twins staring him with glares that could scare Voldemort. Their sister may like him and they may be friends, but they couldn't help but be protective of their baby sister.

"Ok everybody on their broom" Oliver said with nervousness cutting through his words still maintaining eye contact with the twins.

--

Oliver looked through the halls and walked into the library to find you looking at book with deep concentration. He leaned against a book shelf to take a second to admire you. It wasn't long before you looked up and immediately blushed red.

"Hello lass" He smiled and took a seat next to you

"Hey Ollie" You giggled, you were pretty sure you were the only person he'd allow to call him Ollie. "do you need anything?"

"No, just admiring you" He looked at you intensely. The only other thing he ever thought about other than quidditch was you.

"Say" He started " The Yule ball is coming up and I was wondering if you would go with me" He looked into your eyes that were hard to understand

You pinched your leg and Oliver questioned you "Is everything alright?"

"Just checking to see if this was real" You smiled at him and kissed him, Immediately he kissed back and you pulled his tie to bring him closer.

He pulled away "I knew you fancied me lass" He pecked your lips and smirked at you causing you to blush.

"Your cute when you blush".

--

I LOVE OLLIE