Remus Lupin - Weed

❀𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗺 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀❀

You sighed as you dropped yourself onto the seats of the Hogwarts Express.

Dust flew around showing they had not been used since June.

You shrugged your carry on bag off your arm and yawned. The sound that came out was certainly not human and you knew you needed a nap.

You laid down and instantly drifted away to sleep.

"No! mate you'll wake her up!" A male voice said

"Well, she's sitting in my seat!"

"She's pretty."

"Not the time Wormy."

Remus rolled his eyes and outstretched his to gently shake you awake.

Your  eyes fluttered open to see a bunch of blurry bodies squished together on one compartment bench.

"Hello?" You said groggily

Each of the boys straightened up while you came too, "Hello beautiful."

You came to and your eyes darted around the room. You was surrounded by the Marauders.

Well minus one— James was nowhere to be seen.

"I'm Peter!" A pudgy but adorable boy said.

"And I know you know who I am, don't you love?" Sirius smirked.

In truth you did but you didn't want to feed into his ego.

"Actually no I don't, but I know Remus."

At the sound of his name he turned his head from the window and gave a small tired smile.

The jumper he wore swallowed his skinny body and it looked incredibly cuddly in your opinion. You almost wanted to hug him when you saw him smile.

But that would have been weird considering you had just formally met the boy.

"Absolutely rubbish! The other prefects have it out for me I swear on Merlin's tits!" James yelled while he entered the compartment.

He didn't even register that he had sat next to you.

"Oh sorry i didn't see you there, I'm James Potter." He grabbed your hand and shook it excitedly.

"Pleasure." You grimaced at his enthusiasm.

He turned away from you and the air got awkward.

You fidgeted with your hands and thought of things to say but nothing came out.

"Wanna get high?" Sirius suggested.

"Sure!" James perked up.

"Wooow." You drew your words and could t help but notice how many hairs on your arm you had.

You made it your mission to count them all.

The boys laughing messed you up and you poured out of fake anger.

Sirius stopped laughing in time to speak,

"Hey mate, shotgun smoke her." He said to Remus.

Remus retracted the marijuana and didn't exhale for a good two seconds before leaning in close gripping your chin to face opening mouth.

Dropping his eyes to your mouth. He cupped your cheek and you felt the sensation of smoke on your tongue.

Along with his lips pressing a hot kiss to yours.

He pulled away and smirked and passed the Mary Jane to James.

You giggled to yourself and leaned back on your chair, ready to fall asleep.

You could tell it was going to be an eventful year at Hogwarts.

Now that you had the Marauders at your side. And a certain scar-faced boy in your dreams.

 And a certain scar-faced boy in your dreams