Oliver wood-Boyfriend

❀𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗺 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀❀

Oliver was boasting about newest save in the lunch hour of the sixth years. He turned to you and asked, "Y/n, you saw me right lass" He smirked down at you and you pouted,

"Let me read my book in peace please." His eyes flickered down to his lips and something in his eyes changed. He quickly turned away with red cheeks and continued his boasting.

To get a better view you pushed your hair out of your eyes and bit your lip as you concentrated on your book. Oliver looked over at you and his breath hitched.

"Oi look everyone, Oliver has got himself a crush" Oliver stood up and marched away, not before glaring at Fred and stealing another glance from your confused cute face.

"Fred, what was he doing anyways" your voice was soft against the laughter that was dying down around you, only Fred could make out what you said. "Well, darling, he was looking at you like you created the earth" You smiled and looked away, hiding your blush.

Fred on the other hand, was going to get these together, no matter how hard.

George and Fred trapped you in sandwich, both of them towering over you.

"Hello love" George greeted and Fred nodded "How's Wood?" He got right to the point.

"He's fine, why?" You looked up at George with confusion.

"Well what's your favorite thing-"

"-About Wood" George smiled down at you.

"I guess I like his hair, and his voice, why do you ask" suddenly you heard the familiar Scottish voice behind you that made you melt.

"Well lass, I didn't know you liked my voice." The twins who were smirking, knowing their planned worked, left the two to talk.

"Ollie, don't tease me" You walked into the Gryffindor Common room and flopped on the couch and pulled your book out. Oliver sat down on the other side of the room near Fred ad George, that was his first mistake. They both bombarded him with questions.

"Merlin you guys are annoying, Yes, I fancy y/n, Will you leave me alone" They both looked at each other, happy with the answer they got and left, not before pushing him towards the couch you were sitting at.

"Hello Ollie" you said not looking up from your book, he looked at the book and raised an eyebrow. It was a book about love potions.

"So, love potions aye" he smirked and moved next to you putting an arm around you. You snuggled in closer and you could feel his muscles underneath his jumper, all those years of quidditch really payed off. Oliver froze as you got comfortable in his arms.

"Don't be so scared Ollie, I like you too". You stated simply, At a loss for words, Oliver looked down at you.

"How did you know I was 'scared'" he put air quotes around scared

"I can hear your heart beating, it was going pretty fast" you doggy eared your book and looked up at Oliver. His arms consumed you and you hugged him tightly, slowly you drifted into sleep laying his chest surrounded by warmth and his smell of freshly cut grass. He as well fell asleep.

'Click'

You groaned lightly and snuggled in closer to Oliver and he smiled down at you. You finally opened your eyes to a bunch of people staring at the two of you. Nervously you looked up at Oliver who was holding a Polaroid in his hands.

"Ollie, what's with the people?" He looked towards Fred and George who both smirking a whistling innocently.

"Well we were wondering when you were coming up mate-
-yeah, we were wondering you had gotten to second base."

Oliver leaped off the couch and lunged towards Fred. You stopped him quickly and held his arm. "Don't be silly, second base means hand holding." You reached down and grabbed his hand that engulfed your small one. Holding them up in front of the twins and smiled.

"Right boys" you teased.

On your tippy toes, you kissed his cheek and let go of his hand. "Nothing to see here" Oliver smirked the twins as everybody else started shuffling away.

You plopped down on the couch sighing, Oliver sat next you and you snuggled closer into his jumper.

"One day Ollie, we'll get to last base"

Oliver cleared his throat and shifted nervously, blush creeping in. " don't get nervous Oliver".

 " don't get nervous Oliver"