Lorenzo Berkshire- I missed you

❀𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗺 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀❀

HELLO!! This is a one-shot for THE Lorenzo Berkshire
I DONT OWN LORENZO BERKSHIRE THIS QUEEN DOES
-baby Naomi I LOVE YOU

You were finally back. Back from France.

You had transferred from Hogwarts in 3rd year to Beauxbatons due to your mom getting a job in France. It pained you deeply to leave your friends. The pro was that this new job paid well, really well.

Your mom alone was now able to own a whole Manor house. But instead, you moved back to your humble home. As you walked into your old home a wave of nostalgia crashed upon you. It was too much to handle.

You turned to your desk by your bed and thought it looked bare and decided to put a picture on it. You raised your wand towards a box on your bed labeled "pictures"

"Windgardium leviosa" you muttered.

Slowly a picture on the top lifted itself in the air. It floated towards you and you took hold of it. It was a picture of you and Lorenzo when you were 7, the both of you had just lost your tooth and you were hugging each other. You looked happy as you gazed into each other's eyes.

You smiled to yourself. The person you broke the most was Lorenzo when you left. You didn't know when or if you were coming back and you cried in his arms.

Lorenzo couldn't help the tears that were spilling from his eyes. It had been a long time since he had seen his best friend cry.

Seeing her breakdown like this was gut-wrenching.

"Lorenzo promises you won't forget me while I'm away" she hugged Lorenzo tighter.

"Love I could never forget you" he kissed her cheek.
——

You could barely sleep the night before.

It was Sept 1. And your heart was pounding with anticipation. Would he miss you, does he have a girl now. You smiled as you remembered your crush on him in your 2nd year. You knew he would never feel the same way so you got over it. But still.

It hurt your heart to see him flirt with other girls in front of you.

——

You stepped onto the platform. The buzz going on around you gave you a headache. It always did when you first got there. You missed it.

Beauxbatons wasn't bad all the time. You had a hard time fitting into though. The girls didn't think you were good enough to be your friend. So you spent most of your years eating alone. But in your 5th year, you met your best friend who stuck with you for the rest of the year and was saddened to see you go back home.

"Don't you miss the smell of the train" your mom gushed while looking around at the familiar place. You sighed and muttered "it's not the smell I miss" and she smiled and pushed you away "Go. Go find him. I know you miss him dearly"

You smiled at her and hugged her. "Thanks, mum I will write to you" you ran hearing her faintly yell "you better".

You slowed down when you couldn't see the familiar backside of Lorenzo. You twisted and turned in every direction.

You stepped onto the train and gave up. Sitting down in defeat you didn't notice ahead turn your way.

"Draco, mate. Did you see that?" Lorenzo started to strain his neck to get a better look.