Sirius Black- Flirt ♥︎

❀𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗺 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀❀

This chapter contains sexual content

If it had a heart beat, Sirius flirted with it. Especially when it came to his long time crush.

You.

"Oh come on, I'm irresistible" Sirius egged on, "I know you want to snog me"

"No, you're irritating, and I don't want to snog you Sirius" you walked faster away from him.

"Just saying our kids would be beautiful, just like you" you could practically hear his smirk from behind.

Your heart in fact did beat like crazy when you were near him. But you weren't about to tell him that.

"Rem save me" you did grabby hands to your childhood friend.

Remus just sat back smirking to himself. It was never a bore when Sirius flirted with you.

You would never admit it but yes. He turned you on. A lot.

His cocky smile didn't falter when you would constantly shoot him down.

He hands that looked so incredibly inviting. His hands would swallow you up.

And his height. Oh his height. You once had to hug him to be nice infront of your parents and when you did you felt his muscles that had built up after years of quidditch.

"You don't want to snog me pup?" He looked offended "you say that, but when your drunk out of your mind, all you want to do is shag me"

He never would, he wasn't going to take advantage of you. When you kissed him(which you would) he wanted both parties to enjoy and remember it.

"T-that means nothing, I need to be somewhere" you said, stuttering at the nickname. He had called you that since 1st year and it always made you giddy.

Sirius bit his lip as he watched you walk away. He loved it when you walked away.

"She'll shag me one day" Sirius said confidently.

Remus just shook his head and laughed.

He wasn't wrong.

You feet pounded the concrete flooring of the corridor. You were running from peeves with James pulling you along.

"Not so fast" a voice called out

Shit you were done for.

James broke out into laughter and you looked in confusion as to what he could possibly be laughing at.

In the darkness of the hall, you could make out shiny black hair and you externally groaned at the sight before you.

Sirius Black standing at 6'1 in all his glory that came with it.

"Come on Black we haven't got all day"