Viktor Krum-Date

❀𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗺 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀❀

Finally out of class, you were walking with a group of your fellow Slytherins, occasionally throwing a rude look or two.

For kicks.

You were feared, and you liked it, less people talked you. The only person you tolerated was  Jane, your best friend and advice giver. Right now she was talking your ear off as you tried to stay interested.

"Y/n, Are you even listening" Jane said snapping her fingers in front of your face, it that was anybody else, they would no longer have that finger.

"I was listening Jane" All you got was a roll of Jane's eyes and she continued to ramble on while walking to the common room.

The next day was the last day of school before winter break started and you were looking forward to it. It also meant the Yule was coming up.

Jane was no exception to the girls whose boys obsession intensified by day. She was setting up ever boy she met with you and you weren't having it. They all wanted their father to maintain his job at the ministry.

Fortunately all you had to do was a simple glare and they did a b line to the nearest exit. It wasn't that you weren't pretty, far from that, you were one of the prettiest girl in your year. Your family was powerful. That was all.

"Y/n, why are you rejecting every guy I send your way"Jane said slightly pouting as a boy from Ravenclaw turned away from you. "Who says I'm rejecting" You said smiling and sitting down at Slytherin table causing multiple 1st years to scatter away.

"You give them that scary Y/n glare and they leave" You were about to protest when you caught sight of the famous seeker Krum.

You eyes lingered for a bit on him catching his eyes. He abruptly stood up and walked toward you startling you. You tried to glare but your heart was beating rapidly. Your legs were mush, thank god you were sitting. Jane was sitting next to you silently about to explode.

'Omg, y/n y/n y/-" "shut up Jane" you said, your eyes never leaving the Bulgarian who was still walking towards you. "Right of course, I'm going to be over there" she bolted to another table and started to talk to a certain tall Hufflepuff.

"i couldn't help but notice your beauty" you giggled and your eyes widened slightly, never in your life have you giggled at a boy. You slowly felt your dignity going down the drain.

"T-thank you" trying to keep your blush down was a extra task, as well as stopping your heart from pounding out of your chest. "you really handsome too Viktor"

It was Viktor's turn to blush and you smirked slightly as his vulnerable state. Your dignity slowly inching up again. "It would be my pleasure to escort you to the ball on Christmas eve"

"Y-Yes" you stuttered "I would love to" Of all things, you did not expect to get asked today.

--

"I'm still screaming y/n, VIKTOR KRUM, he's so dreamy" Jane was rambling to you as she fixed your hair for the ball, a simple up-do was your plan, with tiny little bits of sparkle here and there.

"Yes, Jane, Viktor Krum"

--

As you walked down the isle with your date Viktor Krum. A familiar feeling of confidence rose up inside of you. You winked at girl who shot you glares, obviously jealous.

The champions couples dance was a breeze and you laughed to yourself as you saw Harry struggling keep up with you and Viktor.

There was a slow song now playing and it was for everybody and their dates. You reseted your hands on Viktor's neck and interlocked them. His hands were on your hips and you slowly swaying to the song. In the moment you time to give him a good look. You didn't care if you were staring, he was your date after all.

Dreamy

That was certain factor in describing him, and that certainly was your type.

Viktor leaned in and kiss your cheek causing you to blush and pull him closer as you laid your head on his shoulder and closed you eyes.

You really didn't want to become attached. He was leaving in a month. You heard your name being yelled in a whisper. "Y/N" you did your best to ignore but Viktor nudged your side.

"What" you whisper yelled, you rolled your eyes and looked behind you and your jaw dropped.

Jane had landed Cedric, thats why she wouldn't tell you her date. You and Jane had a silent convo with your eyes whilst the boys stood there dumbfounded at you and Jane's ability to do that. You turned away from Jane and pulled Viktor's hand away to sit at one of the table laughing whilst you pulled him causing him to stumble.

You laughter abruptly stopped when you reached the table. The 5th years sitting there looked at you wide eyed and you raised an eyebrow. They all scrambled away and Viktor sat down with you. "How did you do that?" He motioned to the 5th years that were now on the dance floor.

"Don't worry about it Vik" You said playing with his collar. Smiling slightly confused Viktor just brushed it off. You pulled him close as to kiss him.

"Wha-" you kissed his cheek last minute. "That was payback, for not kissing me on the dance floor Krum".

 "That was payback, for not kissing me on the dance floor Krum"

I like his voice ok.