Movie night [Spiderwitch, avengers family, irondad]

*Peter's POV*
I get in from school and drop my bag by the door as I walk over to the kitchen, say hi to Uncle Steve and grab an apple.

I lean against the counter as Dad walks in "Hey Pete, how was school?"

"It was okay, could have been better though"

"Oh" my Dad frowns "How about a movie night to cheer you up then?"

"I don't know Dad, I have a lot of homework"

"Star Wars!!" He replies in a sing song voice.

"Fine" I say reluctantly, although a grin appeared on my face.

————————————

After finishing my homework, I glance at my phone. 19:37. I make my way back in to the lounge, and fling myself on to the sofa.

Dad comes over with 5 bags of popcorn and the Tv remote. He calls everyone to come and sit down now, or miss the start of the film.

Wanda comes over and snuggles up to my side. I hold out the bag of popcorn to her. She takes a piece and I give her a quick peck on the lips.

The film starts and a pull a blanket up over me and Wanda. She pulls me closer and rests her head on my shoulder.

I smile and kiss the top of her head.

————————————

As the film comes to an end, I glance down at Wanda to see her sleeping peacefully on my chest. Using my super strength, I pick her up easily and carry her to her room.

I place her on her bed and pull the blanket up further. Just as I'm about to leave I hear a groan "Peter. Stay." She says and makes room for me on her bed.

Tiredly, I walk over to her bed and get under the blanket with her. She snuggles closer, laying her head on my chest cutely.

Just as I drift off, I hear the door click open and an "aww" from my Dad.

————————————

325 words

A/N for my first fanfic, I'm really happy with 20 reads within two days so thank you. I might post again later if I feel like it. X