Broken [Spiderwitch, Irondad, Avengers family]

Tw: Bullying, swearing, self harm, talk of suicide

*Peter's POV*
I hated how Wanda was treated. Maybe it was because I was in love with her, maybe it was because she it was because she's my best friend. Whichever it was, she didn't deserve it.

She was bullied. Ruthlessly. Sure, I was too but maybe I deserved it. Maybe I was a freak. Maybe I didn't belong here. But Wanda wasn't a freak. Wanda did belong here. Wanda was perfect.

————————————

"Freak" Liz scowled, shoving Wanda into the lockers.

"Slut" Flash said, smirking at Liz.

"Go away Flash" I said, shoving his shoulder lightly.

"What did you just say Parker?!" He said punching me in the stomach. I dropped to the floor, my mouth clamped tightly shut. "That's what I though Freak!"

He kicked me in the stomach twice.

"Maybe you should just go kill yourself. Freak"

————————————

The bell rang and I grabbed my bag and ran off without giving Wanda a chance to talk. I ran all the way to the tower. All the way home. Not that I deserved a home. I was a freak of nature.

I ran through the private entrance, into the lift and pressed the button to take me up to my floor. FRIDAY welcomed me cheerily. I ignored her, running into my room and locking the door.

*Tw now*

I ran into my bathroom, locking that door too. I ruffled through my draws, looking for the small blade I had hidden at the back.

I held the blade tightly in one hand and rolled up my sleeve with the other. There were visible scars on my forearm from previous times. The pain was almost unbearable, but I deserved it.

I slumped down against the door and pressed the blade against my arm, slicing.

Blood spilled from my arm. It hurt but I did it again. My quick healing fixed my arm, so I did it again. And again. And again.

I deserved the pain. I deserved it. I was a freak. I didn't deserve this family. I didn't deserve this home. I didn't deserve Wanda. I didn't belong here. I needed to leave.

I sliced one last time as my eyelids got heavy. I passed out, slumped against my door.

————————————

*Tony's POV*
I heard the lift ding. Assuming it was Pete, I walked out into the hall. I couldn't see him anywhere.

"Where's Peter FRIDAY?"

He seems to be in his bathroom. Both doors are locked. Would you like me to open them?

I nod, jogging towards his room. I shout his name, no reply. I shout it again as I open his door. No reply.

I open the bathroom door and gasp. There he is. My boy. My Pete. Laying unconscious in a pool of his blood, blade in one hand, a picture of Wanda in the others.

I run over to him, holding him in my arms. Tears streaming down my face.

"FRIDAY do something" I manage to blurt out.

————————————

*Peter's POV*
I wake up, my eyelids heavy. I close them again at the sudden bright light. The lights turn off.

"Better?" Dad asks, smiling at me with tears in his eyes.

I nod slightly. I look around seeing my family talking to Bruce.

"He'll be okay. Does anyone know why he did this?" Bruce asks. Everyone seems to have tears in their eyes. Why? I don't deserve this. I don't deserve anything.

Wanda nods, explaining about Flash and Liz. "He said he could handle it. He said if I said anything then he would say something about me being bullied too."

I look down at my wrists, red scars covering them. In the corner of my eye, I see Dad look at them too. A tear rolls down his cheek.

"It's gonna be okay Petey. You're gonna be okay."

I hum, falling back asleep.

————————————

When I wake back up, I feel a warm hand intertwined with mine. Wanda's.

I look down and smile.

"Why did you do it Pete? Why?" She cries, her face red with tears.

"I don't deserve you" I reply "I don't deserve any of this" I look down again.

"You're right" she says, voice breaking. "You deserve better"

She leans over and kisses me on the lips. Finally. Maybe she's right. Maybe I do deserve to be here.

————————————

721 words

A/N thank you so much for almost 300 reads! I have two pieces of homework due tomorrow that I have to do now though. Ugh. X