first date [parley]

peters pov

i pace around my room as shuri sits on my bed trying to calm me down. im wearing a navy blazer with a bow tie and im worried im overdressed. what if this is just supposed to be casual. i really like harley so i dont want to mess everything up before we even get a chance.

i freeze when i hear a knock on the door and dont realise until i hear shuri shout 'its for you!'

i spin around to face my bedroom door and see harely stood smiling. he was wearing a black jacket with a burgundy shirt and matching tie. i smile widely at him and blush as i notice the flowers in his hand. he looks up at me "i didnt want to show up empty handed?" he shrugs and chuckles.

i giggle back at him and walk over to the door. i put the flowers on my desk and close my door behind me. harley grabs my hand and i blush again, but intertwine our fingers.

he pulls me up to the roof and when he opens the door i see lanterns scattered on the floor and a picnic blanket in the middle. i slowly walk over to the picnic blanket, harley following closely behind.

"do you like it?" this is the first time i see him drop his confident facade and it makes me like him even more.

"i love it" i spin around and kiss him straight away. he pulls me closer and i put my arms around his neck.

when we both pull away, we sit down on the blanket and lie back into the cushions, gazing at the stars. i keep my eyes fixed up above as i reach over and grab his hand. holding it like my life depends on it.

i feel harley roll over to look at me. i wait a minute then roll over and see him smile at me mischievously. he leans in and kisses me again, more harshly this time. i put my hand in his hair and kiss him back roughly.

we both roll onto our backs again and i hear him let out a sigh.

"i really like you" i hear him whisper.

"i really like you too" i smile and whisper back.

"will you be my boyfriend?"

"yes! oh my god finally" i laugh and roll over to face him.

"come here then darlin" he lays his arm out and i snuggle into him, putting my head on his chest. i feel him kiss the top of my head and think 'this is the man im meant to spend my life with'

————————————
443 words

A/N- ik they only jus started dating but theyre so cute i couldnt help myself okkkk. i love parley so much i jus cant.

i might not be able to post quite aas much atm bc this yr i haave my GCSEs and i have mocks in december.

in my town tomorrow theres a fair that comes every year. its been coming for 802 years now. its pretty dodgy tho bc u go on rides they out up in like 10 minutes but yk we dont care its fun. so im doing that tmrw. if i dont post withing two weeks assume im dead. im joking theres a 99% chance i wont die :)