Harley's trip part 2 [parley, ironstrange]

Harleys pov

i wake up and rub my eyes, then i roll over and wrap my arm around peters waist. god ive missed him. i bury my face into the crook of his neck and take in his smell for as long as i could.

he rolls over and smiles at me, squinting at the morning light shining through the curtains.

"mornin darlin" i give him a peck on the lips and he snuggles into me.

luckily i dont have to be down and meet the class for another hour and a half, so i lay there, taking in this perfect moment for 25 minutes before peter sits up.

"i smell waffles!" of course its food that would get him up.

he hops out of bed and runs to put on my hoodie. i slowly get up and put on my spare hoodie. i figured peter would steel my first one.

he opens the door and bounds into the kitchen. i follow groggily behind him, still rubbing my eyes.

"hey kid" tony smiles at peter and hands him a plate of waffles that stephen made.

"Harley! when did you get here?"

"yesterday old man!!" i walk up behind peter and eat one of the waffles off his plate.

"hey!" he whines but kisses me on the cheek anyway.

"hi everyone" i wave at all the avengers scattered across the living room.

"hey" people mumble back, with a few waves.

by the time im finished eating and catching up with people, i have 35 minutes until i need to be downstairs with the class. i hop into peters shower, brush my teeth and throw on my hoodie, some cuffed jeans and my converse.

i kiss peter goodbye and he hugs me tightly "see you tonight harls"

"love you darlin" i kiss him back and wave to the avengers "see y'all at the Q & A later!"

————————————[with the class]

i reach the rest of the class just as the tour guide arrives.

"so guys, today we have a Q & A with the avengers so if everyone would follow me!"

he leads the class into the press room and everyone takes a seat. i sit at the back so that the avengers dont pick on me.

everyone walks onto the stage in their suits, including pete. then tony walks to the front of the stage, of course "Hi everyone so you get 2 questions each so choose wisely! you!" he point to kara first.

"who is spiderman dating? is he a superhero?"

peter stands up "my boyfriend of two years" he looks at me "is ironlad and we are very happy!" he sits back down, still looking at me.

————————————[at lunch]

me, kara and cam sit at a table. i glare at cam as i sit as far away from him as possible on the table. kara doesnt notice.

"im going to the bathroom" i get up and message pete to meet me in the supply cupboard by the toilets.

i wait in there and not even two minutes later, peter pops his head around the door. he steps inside and closes the door. i pull of his mask and push him up against the wall.

i kiss him harshly, and he follows suit. he smiles and pulls away for a minute, "whats all this about?"

"i missed you, and i cant stand the thought of losing you"

he smiles at me and pulls me back into the kiss. he tugs on my hair a bit and i smile, kissing him harder.

click

the door swings open, and stood in the doorway, is kara.

"im sorry i thought this was the restroom!" she goes to close the door but then opens it again. "harley? why are you making out with spiderman? WAIT SPIDERMAN?!"

she freezes for a minutes then says "wait. i thought spiderman was dating ironlad!?"

"i am" peter smile then kisses me harshly again.

i summon the hand of my suit and it fits on perfectly.  i point it at her and she closes the door. i laugh a little then turn back to peter. he smiles at me and pulls me towards him again.

————————————
karas pov

i pull the door closed and stand outside for a minute or two, just to process what happened in there.

i run back to the table and sit down across from cam.

"cam! youre never going to belive this!"

"what?" he groans.

"so i just walked in on harley making out with spiderman! so i was like wait i thought spiderman was dating ironlad and the spiderman was like i am and kissed harley and then harley summoned a part of his suit and it was so totally awesome."

cam just slams his head into the desk. who knows what that was about.

————————————
harleys pov

peter quickly changes out of his suit and into my hoodie, some jeans and some trainers. he smiles, gives me a quick peck and opens the door.

i grab his hand and drag him over to where kara and cam are sat.

"kara, this is my boyfriend, peter!"

peter smiles at kara and then turns to scowl at cam. "i swear to god if you so much as touch my boyfriend i will snap your puny neck! got it?"

cam nods hastily.

"good. come on harls lets go back upstairs."

he pulls me away and i smile at kara.
———————————————
900 words

A/N- im happy wt this and parley is honestly so cute i cant. but do just bear in mind that for me its 3am rn so ill fix any mistakes i made in the morning. hope you enjoy!! :)