signature [irondad, parley, fieldtrip, ironstrange]

tw. homophobia bc flash is a dick

peters pov

i passed the permission slip to dad and silently regretted it. i had a field trip. to my own home. but i knew theres no way id be able to get away with it without my family noticing so i just gave in.

dad hands me back my slip with a smirk and i shove it to the bottom of my school bag and flop onto the sofa, burrowing my head into harleys chest. tomorrow will be a disaster.

————————————

i wake up and roll over, laying my head on Harleys chest. he puts his arm around me before sitting up. i groan as he pulls the duvet of me and i shiver. i roll off the bed onto the floor and lay there in crisis as i remember that my trip is today.

Harley grabs my arm and pulls me up off the floor. giving in, i put on Harleys hoodie and make my way into the kitchen. Dr Dad hands me a piece of toast and smiles at me, sending me off to school.

"bye guys. see you in an hour!" i sigh, hearing quiet chuckles from my family behind me.

————————————

Happy drives away as i make my way over to the stereotypical yellow school bus. i hand the teacher my slip and stand patiently waiting for him to check it. he gets to the signature at shoves it back at me.

"we all know youre lying Mr Parker. pretending to know tony stark is sad enough as it is but forging his signature is getting you in trouble. youre not allowed on the trip. go home!"

i turn around and silently thank dad for signing my slip as i wipe the spit off my face. ned looks at me sympathetically through the window but i just smile at him aand message happy to turn around again.

————————————

when we arrive back at the tower, i immediately run into the lounge and flop down onto the sofa, grabbing a wii remote. i join mario kart with sam and wanda. harley puts his arm around me and kisses my cheek.

Dad walks into the kitchen and notices me sat on the couch "why arent you in school?"

"the teacher didn't believe that you signed my permission slip so i got sent home. i dont care, the trip was to here anyway. it was pointless." i say distracted by the game. i hear sam let out a chuckle at my luck.

"i can have a word with school if you want?" he pours himself a coffee.

"nah its fine" i shrug and groan after sam red shelled me.

"ok" he laughs a bit at my reaction then makes his way down to his lab.

i celebrate as i overtake sam and cross the finish line in first. i snuggle into harley side and laugh a bit at wandas angry reaction to coming 8th.

Harley sits up and grabs my hand, pulling me up off the sofa. i interlock my fingers with his and we make our way down to my lab.

————————————

after about an hour and a half of working on some projects, i start to get bored. i walk over to harley and sit up on the counter next to him. he looks over at me smiling and it warms my heart. i put my finger under his chin and pull him towards me. my other hand goes into his hair and our lips join softly in a kiss.

it gets more and more passionate as his tongue slips into my mouth. i wrap my legs around his waist, and here a moan slip from harley mouth. i smile into the kiss.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK PENIS?!"

i stop in my tracks. i know that voice. i cautiously look to where the sound came from and see my entire class standing on the other side of the glass, gobsmacked.

"im so sorry sirs. this is all my fault. i didnt know youd be in your lab at the moment. im really really sorry." the tour guide, a new girl called caitlin i think, rambled on.

"its fine" Harley brushed it off waving at hand at her. he slowly and angrily walked over to where flash was stood confidently. "what did you just say to my boyfriend."

"ha peters a fag and hes sent his little pet to try and intimidate me. imagine ha." flash laughs out loud looking around at his goons.

"what did you just say?!" harley picks flash up by his collar and slams him into the wall behind. you can quickly see the look of confidence fade from flash's face as he realised his life is probably in danger.

"harley. harley babe its fine put him down." i rush over to my boyfriend and put my hand on his arm. he puts flash down and turns to face me.

out of the corner of my eye i see flash fix his collar and take a deep breath. i smile at harley lovingly and he calms down a little.

"harls its fine trust me. im used to it."

"used to it?! that makes it even worse!" he glares flash out the corner of his eye.

i put my finger on harleys chin and he looks at me softly.

"im just looking out for you darlin"

"i know and i love you for it but right now i just want to go upstairs, cuddle and watch a film with you. well get dad to sort this. ok?"

"ok" he smiles and leans down to kiss me, grabbing my hand "i love you too darlin."

he turns around to flash and mouths 'this isnt over'. i see flash visibly pale and i chuckle, leaning into harleys side.

————————————
965 words

A/N- so hi. ik i havent posted in a while so here it issss. has anyone watched shang-chi yet? i watched it the first day it came out. its amazing omg. also what if is just perfection 🤌🤌 especially episode 5.

i was thinking abt my hydra spider oneshot and it got me thinking of more ideas i could have done. would u guys read a book of alternate endings (wt the same background) if i were to make one?