college [parley, winterwidow]

background: peter isnt spiderman but he is bucky and nat's secret son. the avengers or public dont know. mj and ned go to different colleges. mj and peter never dated bc peter is gay and mj is dating shuri. gwen went to midtown and goes to the same college as peter. Harley is a Stark but people dont know.
————————————
peters pov

I'm starting a new school, with new people and a new life.

i place my bags on my bed and flop down next to them. After a few minutes of staring at the ceiling and contemplating life i decide i should probably unpack.

i hop off my bed and open my wardrobe, shoving everything in without even bothering to sort it into piles. just as i finish with my clothes, a guy walks in. an extremely hot guy if im being completely honest.

"hi" he smiles at me and walks over to his bed. "im harley. im guessing we're roommates."

"hi" i smile at him and flop back onto my bed. if he's my roommate, these next few years are going to be amazing!

he walks over to his wardrobe and carefully folds his clothes into piles and places them in his wardrobe. wow. we're complete opposites. but in a good way. i hope.

after a while of emptying my bags, shoving stuff haphazardly into drawers and playing on my phone, i get a text from gwen.

Gwen
Hey Pete!
Im here and unpacked
wanna meet up and explore? maybe get something to eat?

Me
yeh definitely!
meet in 10?
is it okay if i bring my roommate?

Gwen
yeah sure!
ill bring mine too :)

"hey harley?" i roll over on my bed to face him.

"mhm?" he turns around.

"im going to meet my friend. wanna come?"

"yeah definitely." he stands up and put his phone in his pocket as i jump up and walk over to the door. he closes it bebind us and we make our way to the front of the campus to meet gwen and her roommate.

—————————————

we arrive at where were meeting them and i spot gwen sat on a bench with someone. i start walking over with harley following closely behind. gwen jumps up off the bench as soon as she notices me and runs over to hug me. i hug her back tightly.

"pete!! its so good to see you!" she smiles sitting back on the bench. "i barely saw you all summer!"

"i know! its so sad!" i laugh and turn back to harley. "this is my best friend gwen stacy. gwen, this is harley, my roommate."

"hey harley," she winks at me and i blush lightly. "pete, this is liz toomes, my roommate. liz this is peter parker." she knows about my parents but of course wont tell anyone, along with ned, mj and shuri.

"hi!" i smile and wave at her, seeing her blush lightly.

"hi" she tucks a piece of hair behind her ear, smiling lightly. (debbie ryan)

we all sit on the bench and chat for a while, getting to know each other and me and gwen catch up from the summer. after a while we decide to wander around campus and end up at a small cafe, drinking coffee and talking for ages.

"how is it dark already?! we should probably go." harley looks over to me and i nod.

"yeah same actually. i have a class early tomorrow." gwen smiles and grabs her phone and keys off the table.