Missed Field Trip [Winterwidow, spider mama, avengers family, single Peter]

Peter's pov*

I wait and wait and wait for the bell. I wait for what feels like an eternity. My eyelids get heavy, when the bell finally rings, waking me back up. I leap up from my seat and grab my bag.

"Wait!" My Harrington yells "I have a special announcement!"

I sit back down in my seat, hoping it's something good.

"We have a field trip," he pauses "The slips are at the front. And trust me, you're gonna want to get them signed. Because... the trip is to Stark Towers!"

I groan and bang my head on the table. Loudly. Waiting for everyone else to get their permission slips, I stand up and put on my bag. As I reach out to get a slip, Mr Harrington grabs my arm.

"Peter, you're not allowed on the trip," he scowls at me, spitting on my face "you've missed too much school, and considering you've been lying about your internship, maybe it's best you don't come anyway."

He smiled at me falsely, although he was really doing me a favour. At least now my family couldn't embarrass and possibly expose me in front of my class.

————————————

Happy pulls up at the front of the car and I get it.

"How was school?" I groan. He closes the divider and drives to the tower.

————————————

I walk through the private entrance and greet F.R.I.D.A.Y. I get into the lift and go up to the penthouse common room. Dropping my bag on the floor, I slump onto the sofa next to Mum (Nat).

"What's wrong ребенок паук [baby spider]?" I lay my head on her lap and frown.

"It's just that I'm not allowed to go on the school trip, which is probably a good thing because it's here and you would all embarrass me but I can't help feeling sad about it" I ramble. Mum nods and plays with my hair.

"Why don't you stay home from school on the day of the trip?" I sit up, smile and grab my bag to do my homework.

———————————— [Day of the trip]

I shield my eyes as the sun shines through a gap in the curtains. Rolling over, I pick up my phone to look at the time. 9:46. Finally a decent night's sleep.

After about 20 minutes of just lying there, i roll over and actually get up. i shower, brush my teeth and get dressed, putting on a red hoodie and black jeans with my vans.

i walk into the kitchen, say hi to my family and grab 2 pieces of toast. i sit on the sofa next to my Dad (Bucky) and start talking to Uncle Tony about tech stuff.

————————————

*Ned's pov*

Honestly, this trip is going to be kinda boring without Peter but MJ's here.

when we arrive at stark towers, Mr Harrington walks over to the desk to get our badges. i see Casey at the desk, i've met her a few times when i came to hang out with Peter.

"I BET PENIS ISN'T HERE BECAUSE HE DOESN'T ACTUALLY WORK HERE AND HE DOESN'T WANT US TO FIND OUT!"

i just sigh and listen to Casey explain the passes.

"Level 1 is for visitors, like yourselves. Level 2 is for press and 3 is for janitorial staff. level 4 is for low level interns, and 5 is for high level interns and tour guides like me. Level 6 is for paid scientist and 7 is for personal interns. Level 8 for friends of avengers, 9 is for avengers that don't live here. and level 10, the highest level, is for avengers that do live here. they have unlimited access."