Flash's internship [Irondad, stony, Spiderwitch]

Peter's pov

I yawn and slam my hand down onto my alarm breaking it. Oops. When I finally drag myself out of bed, I take a 45 minutes shower then shove on a black hoodie and some jeans.

I make my way to the kitchen and see pops. he hands me a plate of pancakes. It's the weekend so I don't have school today. I'll probably just spend some time with Wanda and spend some time in the lab with Dad. I have to work on my suit.

I finish eating my pancakes then get up and go lay down next to Wanda in her bed. She rolls over and lies her head on my chest, snuggling close. i kiss her on the top of her head.

we must have fallen asleep because by the time i wake up it's 2pm. i slowly shuffle out from under wanda and walk down to mine and dad's lab. i start working on my spider suit but realise that i'm missing some main materials that i need so i have to go down to the intern labs.

————————————

Flash's pov

my dad got me an internship at Stark Industries since he's Tony's lawyer. today's my first day and i start at 1.00 but since it's me i think i'll go fashionably late at maybe 1.30.

———————————— [at 1.30]

i turn up to Stark industries and walk over to the reception desk.

"i'm Flash. i'm here for my internship."

"well 'flash' you're 30 minutes late. you get 3 strikes before you're fired and that's strike one. it will be recorded on your staff card. speaking of, this is your card. use it to get into rooms and to check in and out. go up to the intern labs on floor 17 and find Layla. she will show you around."

she hands me my badge and i fake smile at her. ugh who does she think she is giving me a strike. i'll be running this company soon.

i walk over to this weird barrier thing and scan my pass.

Eugene Thompson. Level 2 intern. 25 authorised floors. 1 strike.

i jump at the sound of this weird Irish ai thing and i turn around and see the receptionist smirking. i groan and trudge over to the elevator.

————————————

peter's pov

i get in the private lift and go down to floor 17. i pull up my hood and walk over to the safe. it takes me three seconds to put in the code, grab my stuff and get back to the lift but everyone still saw me.

i press 79 and go up to mine and Dad's lab. i see Wanda sat on the sofa and walk over and sit next to her. she lays her head on my shoulder and looks up at me. i kiss her and she smiles into it.

"hey wands"

"where'd you go?" she frowned slightly.

"down to get some vibranium for my suit. thought it best to let you sleep." i wave the tube of vibranium at her and pull her closer.

————————————

Flash's pov

i get to floor 17 and find this Layla person. damn she's hot. would hit that [🤮 it physically pained me to write that] she walks over to me and i smirk then wink. i swear she gagged.

"i'm gay" she laughed. "so no. thank you?"

i just rolled my eyes and followed her around the lab.

"errr who's that?" i tap her on the back and point at this kid with a black hood pulled over his face.

she shrugs. "nobody knows. but he's a way higher level than any of us could even dream of"

we'll see about that. ill find out who he is sooner or later.

———————————— [next week]

Flash's pov

i havent seen that weird guy around recently. nobody seems to acknowledge him even when he is here though. next time i see him i think ill follow him.

————————————[later in the day]

hes here! this time he puts something in the safe and then goes down towards the lobby. i tell Layla that im taking my break and she just nods and carries on working.

i follow him over to the public lift and get in with him. its just me and him, but hes staring down at him phone so he doesn't really acknowledge me. wow that phone is amazing. he must be a really high level.

"wow. that phone is really cool." i complement him.

"thanks. i made it myse-" he looks at me, his eyes go wide and he freezes.

the elevator dings but neither of us pay attention to it.

"PETER PARKER?!" i scream and point at him "how did you get a job here?!"

"Mr Stark, is this man bothereing you?" a security guard comes over. STARK?!

"Its okay Oliver. thanks." he smiles abd pulls me over to the private elevator.

when we get inside he presses floor 84.

"did that security guard SAY STARK?!"

"yeah. im Tony and Steve Stark-Roger's adopted son, since i was 2."

"ok wow. where are we going?"

"well i figured youd have some questions so up to where we live."

OMG IM GOING TO MEET THE AVENGERS!!!

when we arrive on floor 84 i see all the avengers sitting in the lounge-kitchen area just doing normal everyday things. its weird seeing them doing normal people things and not in their suits.

"hey guys. this is Flash. hes a friend from school." he turned to me. "Im sure you already know them all but this is Dad, pops, uncle clint, uncle sam, uncle bucky, uncle vision, uncle scott, uncle bruce, uncle thor, aunt carol, aunt pepper, aunt Hope, uncle Fury, Aunt Hill, Uncle loki, мама паук and my cousin Harley."

"hi" i do a small wave and go a bit red.

"we'll be in my room if u need us." he gives THE TONY STARK a hug and then i follow him to his room.

when he opens the door, theres a small, brown haired girl laying on his bed on her phone. when she heard us come in she rolls over.

"hey babe" she smiles and sits up.

"hey wands" peter goes and sits down on the bed next to her. she lays his head on his shoulder and he kisses the too of her head. "this is my girlfriend wanda."

"YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS THE SCARLET WIT-" i pass out. i can't believe stupid penis was this awesome.

————————————

1078 words

A/N- hey guys. sorry i havent posted in a long long time. ive been busy with school and stuff. also im jus rly lazy and had no motivation so yh. lemme know if u have any good story ideas u want me to write. i do have some hood ideas that i will hopefully post soon. im so excited for the black widow film to come out. also the loki series is so good.