truth or dare part 2 [spideypool, pepperony]

next day

peters pov

i walk into school and grip the straps of my bag tighter. its the first day back since me and wade started dating. is he just going to ignore me in school? does he only like me outside of here?

i have no idea how todays going to go.

i open my locker and ned meets me there. i called him last night after wade left to explain everything. hes super happy for me.

i close my locker and jump out of my skin when i see wade standing there.

"hey baby boy!" he leans down and places a small kiss on my nose.

"morning wade" i smile up at him and he grabs my hand. "so we're telling people?"

"only if you want to petey" he smiles down, squeezing my hand.

i nod and pull him in, kissing him passionately.

"well i have maths. see you at break?" i hug him, leaning my head on his chest.

"of course baby boy" he kisses the top of my head and runs off down the corridor.

i gulp as i turn the corner, running right into flash and his goons. ned has already left to go to his class on the other side of the school. flash backs me into the corner.

"so youre gay now?" he laughs as his goons surround me. "well youre big boyfriend isnt here to protect you now is he?"

he punches me in the gut and i slide down the wall, curling up into a ball. he knees me in the face. thats going to leave a mark, im sure.

after a few minutes, him and his goons leave and i make my way to my class. i sit down in my seat, only slightly late and open my
book. i hear my phone buzz and look at it under the table.

wade - hey baby boy
           wanna go back to urs tonight for the 'project' 😏

peter - sure babe x

—————————————[at break]

i sit down at my table, pulling my hood up to try to hide the black eye and split lip flash gave me. itll be gone by the time i get home with my enhanced healing so i just have to hide it at school.

"you copying my look baby boy?" wade sits down next to me and outs his arm around me. i lean into his touch but freeze when he pulls my hood down. "who did this?" he asks softly but i just shake my head. he looks over to ned.

"flash" i whisper. he stands up angrily.

"ill be back in a minute!" he turns around but i grab his sleeve. 

"please wade. its fine."

"no. its not. he cant hurt you like this and get away with it!" he rushes off to flash's table and pulls him backwards off the bench he was sat on. he grabs him by the collar of his shirt and raises his fist about to punch him.

"wait! wait" flash lifts his hand up to his face. "you could have anyone in this school. why would you want to date penis parker?!"

"because hes the best person in this school. hes kind and smart and gorgeous and under all that he has a surprisingly hot body." he turns and winks at me and i blush. "and even though you hurt him, he still didnt want me to come and kick your ass because hes actually a good person and i don't deserve him." wade lets go of his shirt and lowers his arm "if you ever hurt him again youll have me to deal with."

he comes back down and sits next to me. i rest my head on his should and thank him. i smile up at him and he presses a rough kiss to my lips.

"did you really mean all of that?"

"every word. especially the bit about your hot body" he kisses me again and i blush even darker.

—————————————[after school]

we sit on my bed and i grab my history book. "so what should we work on first?"

"nothing" he grabs my book, places it on the desk and pulls me onto his lap. "thats just our cover until you tell your family. i still cant get over the fact that your family is the avengers though."

he laughs and pulls me in further until our lips are touching and our tongues are tangled together. i wrap my legs around his waste and moan into the kiss. after a while we pull away to catch our breath.

"pete?" he smiles at me reassuringly.

"yeah..." i reply.

"how are your injuries from this morning already gone?"

i get up off his lap and walk over to my wardrobe. i pull out my suit and turn back to him, taking a deap breath "im spiderman."

"no way!" he smiles at me and jumps up off the bed.

"erm... yes way?" i shove my suit back into my wardrobe.

"im deadpool!" he says excitedly.

"haha very funny" i walk back over to him.

"no really" he grabs a pencil and shoves in straight through his hand with a half scream half laugh. i flinch as he pulls it back out but look and see its already healed.

"oh my god" i sit on the bed and he suts next to me "that was gross."

"yep" he laughs and leans back in and kisses me again.

—————————————[wade leaves]

i walk wade back to the lift and take him back down to the lobby. he kisses me on the cheek as he skips off out the door. i walk back over the lift and take it back up to the common room. i walk out and smile as i see my whole family sat on the sofas.

"you seem to be hanging out with wade an awful lot" aunt nat raises her eyebrow at me.

"yeah what are you doing the project on?" clint asks.

"we uh we havent actually started the project yet" i laugh and rub the back of my neck nervously.

i look over to dad and he nods his head and smiles at me reassuringly. "wades my... wades my boyfriend. im gay" i suddenly find the floor very interesting and stare at it intensely.

i feel the arms of everyone in my family wrap around me and mum kisses me on the top of my head.

"we love you pete" mum say and everyone nods or agrees.

"want to tell us about him?" nat says as everyone sits down.

i nod "hes really sweet and smart and he defended me when flash beat me up again..." i trail off.

"what do you mean beat up?!" mum shouts.

"what do you mean again?!" dad shouts straight after. i just sink into the chair. oops.

—————————————
1136 words

A/N - i felt like u deserved one where everyone was accepting and i rly like spideypool atm so yeh :)