coming out part 2 [parley, pepperony]

pepper is mean in this so im sorry in advance.

peters pov

its been a few weeks since i came out to dad and its been really great. Harleys been round a lot whenever mums out. dad loves him. i think. hes coming round later because mums out at a meeting. ill come out to her and the rest of my family soon. i hope.

————————————[when harley comes over]

i pull harley into my room and close the door. he jumps onto my bed and turns on 'inside out'. i lay down next to
him and snuggle into his side. he puts his arm around me and lays his head ontop of mine.

after about half an hour of watching the film, i start to get bored. i roll over and look up at harley. he smiles down at me and i lean up and kiss him. i sit up further, putting my arms around his neck and before long its a full blown make out session. harley moans into the kiss and i sit further onto his lap.

"hey pete- WHAT THE F-" i hear the door open and mum walks in then screams when she sees us. i jump as far away from harley as i possibly can without falling off the bed.

"mum! i-i thought that you uh had a-a meeting?' i stutter and rub the back of my neck, my face going red. a silent tear rolls down my cheek.

she stares at me open mouthed, eyes wide "you" she points at me "and him."

another tear falls from my eye as i grab harleys hand and step towards mum. she steps back. "this is my b-boyfriend. harley."

"hi mrs stark. its great to finally meet you." harley puts on a confident front and puts his hand out for mum to shake.

she steps back again and holds onto the door frame "my son... has a boyfriend? no" she shakes her head.

"mum please" more tears stream down my cheeks.

she runs out of the room and runs down to dads lab. harley and i follow shyly behind her.

"did you know about this?!" she screams when she sees dad.

"about what?" he rolls out from under one of his cars.

"THIS!" she screams again and harshly points at me and harley. i flinch slightly and more tears run down my face as i hide slightly behind harleys arm.

"so you told her?" he says calmly to me.

"she walked in on us... kissing" harley explains and dad nods.

"whats wrong with it? love is love! and honestly they're adorable together." he smiles at us but mum just shakes her head and barges past us.

i whimper a little at the disapproval of my mum and harley pulls me into a tight hug. i sob into his shoulder and he kisses the top of my head.

"i want to tell the rest of the team" i look up at harley then over to dad.

"if youre ready" dad nods at me and i pull harley over the the lift, closely followed by dad.

we go up to the avengers main floor. everyone is there, apart from mum.

i grab harleys hand and step out of the lift. "guys!" they all look over to me and stop what theyre doing. i take a deep breath "im gay" i smile up at harley.

theres silence for a few seconds before uncle steve says "cool. wanna watch a movie?"

i let out a breath i didnt realise i was holding. a happy tear rolls down my cheek as i smile up at harley.

"sure. this is harley by the way. my boyfriend." i feel proud to say that outloud, infront of my family. harley sits down and i sit next to him, relaxing into his side happily.

i look over to aunt nat and see her mouth to me "i knew it." she smiles at me and i chuckle.

we get about an hour into the film when mum walks into the room. i stiffen up on harleys lap and he puts an arm around me protectively.

she freezes in the door way when she sees us "you guys know hes gay?"

"yeah?" uncle steve looks up at mum.

"and youre all okay with that?"

"of course." aunt nat smiles at me again.

"o-oh. i think i need some air" she walks over to the balcony and i jump out of my boyfriends lap to follow her.

"mum?" she jumps when she hears me then turns around. i see tears in her eyes, which makes tears immediately come to my eyes.

she walk over to me and hugs me. i stiffen up again, not sure how to react.

"i love you. i-i just need some time to... adjust"

"ok" i step away and go back to harley. he sees the tears in my eyes.

"are you okay darlin?"

"she just needs time to adjust"

"aww babe" he puts his arm around me and pulls me closer. i lean my head on his shoulder and watch the film, a few more tears running down my face.

————————————
861 words

A/N- im really sorry that i made pepper unaccepting. alsoooo who watched what if... today? i saw it this morning and its so good. i fully freaked outtttt.