med bay [spiderwitch, ironstrange]

peters pov

i wake up to the feeling of wanda nuzzling her head further into the crook of my neck. i wrap my arm around her and pull her further into my chest. i kiss the top of her head and she looks up to me with a smile. i smile back down at her and lean down, plating a kiss on the top of her nose.

"ooh i smell pancakes" i smile as wanda shoots upright. we slowly get out of bed and get dressed, making our way into the kitchen for breakfast. i sit down at the breakfast bar, wanda sitting next to me, laying her head on my shoulder as she uses her magic to eat her food without moving.

i kiss wanda on the top of her head as she sits up and grins at me. grabbing my bag off the sofa, i wave goodbye to wanda and the rest of my family.

————————————

when i arrive at school, i make my way into my classrom and sit down next to ned. we start geeking out over the new lego sets we got when mj walks in "wassup losers."

i smile back at mj and say hi. there isnt much time to talk to ned before mr ellis walks in.

"alright class! this friday we have a trip to a surprise location, and trust me youre going to want to get these slips signed."

he passes out the slips and starts on our biology lesson. its pretty boring for me, so i just zone out.

————————————[at the tower after school]

i step out of the lift to the overwhelming smell of cookies. its smells amazing. i guess uncle bucky has been baking again. i throw my school bag onto the sofa, and run into the kitchen to grab a cookie. i reach for a cookie off the tray but he slaps my hand away.

"wait for everyone else" he laughs and i scoff, leaving to go finish my homework.

————————————

at tea, i sit down in my usual seat at the table, between wanda and dr dad. we all tuck into the pizza thats on the table. i grab three slices of pepperoni, two slices of margarita, and two slices of hawaiian. i need to eat a lot for my fast spider metabolism.

when we get halfway through eating, the chatter quiets down and i remember my trip.

"Dad! i have an overnight trip this friday, please can you sign my permission slip?"

"sure, show me after dinner" he gives me a suspicious smirk, but i brush it off and start on another slice of pizza.

————————————[day of the trip]

i slump into the seat next to ned on the bus. he smiles at me sympathetically. im pretty tired since i ended up quite hurt after patrol last night so my body is trying to heal me.

when we arrive at where were staying im so focused on trying to stay awake that i dont even realise thaat were at stark towers until MJ lets out a small chuckle and a 'good luck loser'.

i look out the window of the bus and groan. that must be why dad smirked when i asked him about the trip. typical parker luck тм.

we make our way off the bus and i hear flash laughing at me in the background but im too tired so i ignore him. we get into the lobby and i have to take a seat as i feel my side where i got stabbed throbbing. i got stabbed 3 times, in my side, my thigh and in my stomach, and shot in my shoulder twice.

"Peter! Come over here and collect your pass!" Mr Ellis shouts.

i look around and see no interns i recognise but i see my whole class stare at me and i feel sweat drip from my nose.  i dont feel so good. as i get up, i feel the whole room start to spin and the floor gets closer and closer to my face, colliding with a smack.