Field trip part 1 [Spiderwitch, Spidermama, winterwidow, avengers family]

Tw: Bullying, Swearing

*Peter's POV*
I stare out the window longing for the bell to ring. Bored, I think of what I will do when I get home. Probably spar with Mum.

As soon as the bell rings I jump out of my seat and grab my bag.

"Wait" Mr. Harrison yells. "We have the opportunity of a lifetime. We have a field trip. To... Avengers Tower!"

Every single person in the room cheers excitedly.  Everyone but me. I live there, so it's not a big deal at all for me.

I groan, grab a permission slip and trudge towards my locker.

I feel my Spidey sense warn me dodge to the left. I ignore it knowing it's Flash. He turns me around and slams me into my locker.

"What do you want Flash?"

"Get ready to be exposed Parker!"

He laughs and punches me in the gut. As I drop to the floor, he kicks me in the shin and walks over to his 'friends' laughing.

————————————

I arrive at Avengers tower and go in through the private entrance. I get in the lift and press 97. I walk out into the common room.

I smile and say hi, getting a mumble of 'Hi's and 'Hey Pete's.

I put my bag down and sit on the sofa next to Dad. He hugs me and asks me how my day went.

"Fine" I mumbled. I figured best to try to hide the slip and just stay home tomorrow.

I pick up my bag and hurriedly walk over to my room. I hide the slip under a pile of clothes hoping no one would find it until it was too late.

————————————

Back in the common room, Mum walks over to me pulling me into a hug, kissing the top of my head.

"Hey мама паук (mama spider)"

"Hi маленький паук (little spider), wanna go down and spar?"

I nod and follow her over to the lift, smiling at Uncle Tony as we pass him.

————————————

After training, I go up to my room and take a shower. Mum pinned me down again whilst training, but I managed to last another 13 minutes.

I get out the shower, brush my hair and put on my red hoodie, black jeans and black vans.

I hear Uncle Steve yell that dinners ready so I make my way over to the kitchen and sit down in my normal seat.

I start on my dinner when I hear paper rustle and freeze. I look over to Mum and she holds up the permission slip.

The rest of my family look confused so she hands the slip round and they erupt into laughter. Wanda looks at me sympathetically and I press my knee against hers to let her know I appreciate her.

When the slip gets back to Mum I give her puppy dog eyes but she shakes her head and signs the slip anyway.

I'm doomed.

————————————

484 words

A/N I'm gonna make this into a few parts because it's getting quite long. Also I just had coffee and now I'm hyper. X