Broken part 2 [Spiderwitch, irondad, avengers family]

Tw: swearing, bullying, talk of self harm and suicide

*Peter's pov*

Dad comes and sits in my room. I pull my sleeves down.

"When can I go back to school Dad?"

"Well, it's been a few weeks" he pauses and I look up hopefully, "So I was thinking next week?"

I nod excitedly and run over to my desk, grabbing bits of homework and textbooks.

"Dad?" I say as walks to my door, "promise you won't say anything to Flash"

He hesitates but nods slowly "If he doesn't say anything, I won't say anything. But you have to promise to tell me if he does say something!"

I hum, not fully listening to what he said. Sure, I'm nervous about being back but I can handle myself. I think.

————————————

Monday morning. My first day back to school. My alarm blares loudly in my ear, I shield my eyes from the sunlight shining through the gap in my curtains.

I hop up, excited to go back to school after 5 weeks off. Even with my super strength, my bag is still extremely heavy, with the homework I missed and the texts books I need for the day.

I run into the kitchen and catch the toast Uncle Steve throws at me. I grab Wanda's hand and drag her down to the lobby.

We run out and hop in the back of the car. Happy sections of the back with the divider.

————————————

When we arrive at school I pause, my hand lingering on the handle.

"If you're not ready to go back we can wait" Wanda puts her hand on top of mine.

I see a few red scars emerge from my sleeve. "No. I'm ready." I open the door and step out, breathing in the fresh air. I hadn't left the tower since... then.

Wanda locks her fingers into mine and smiles at me. "You can do this."

————————————

When we reach my locker, I see MJ and Ned hovering. I smile and hug Ned. He smiles back. Wanda leaves to go to the bathroom.

"I'll be right back" she kisses me in the cheek.

I feel a cold hand on my shoulder. Flash.

He shoves me against my locker. "Where you been Penis?!"

I flinch.

He leans over and tugs at my sleeve, grabbing my arm. I snatch my arm away. Too late, he's seen my scars.

"What's this Freak?!" He leans for my sleeve again put I pull back. "You didn't actually try to kill yourself did you?!"

"THATS IT!" Wanda screams, red chaos magic flowing through her veins, swirling around her fingertips.

Everyone freezes. Even me. I've never seen Wanda this angry before.

————————————

*Wanda's pov*

Before we left, I promised Tony I'd call him if anything happened at school so when I got back from the bathroom and saw Peter cornered by Flash and his posse I lost it.

I call Tony, he tells me he's on his way. With the rest of the avengers. I can't wait until then.

"THATS IT!" I scream. "You can pick on me all you want, I can take it. Leave Peter alone!"

I push Flash against the locker without moving a muscle. Luckily, I hear the entrance doors smash open. If they had been any longer then I might have actually killed him. I was that angry.

Every single avenger walked though the doors. Even Pepper (everyone knew she was the scariest).

Tony walked over to him, followed closely by Nat and Steve.

"STAY AWAY FROM OUR NEPHEW!" Nat screamed, brandishing her knives threateningly.

"Y-y-your nephew?"

"YES OUR NEPHEW! DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT" Steve answered, shield pressed against Flash's body.

"N-no sir"

IF YOU FO ANYWHERE NEAR MY SON!" Tony threatened

"Y-your son?"

"YES MY SON! IF YOU SO MUCH AS LOOK IN HIS DIRECTION I WILL KILL YOU!!" Tony shouted, blasters pointed at his head. "Do you understand?"

"Yes sir" Flash whimpered.

————————————

*Peter's pov*

When Wanda threw Flash up against the lockers, I slid down so I was sat on the floor. I blocked out the rest of the argument. Well, not argument so much as death threat.

Wanda came and sat down next to me. She smiled.

"I'm sorry. I just couldn't take it anymore."

"It's okay." She lay her head on my shoulder. We sat like that until Dad came over and helped me up.

"Let's go home. You can have the rest of the day off."

"Thanks Dad." I snuggled under his arm and got into the back of the car.

————————————

760 words

A/N if u have any suggestions of what to write next leave them here bc idk what to write. X