snap part 1 [spiderwitch, ironstrange, irondad]

"and i... am... spiderman"

**

"It has been almost a year since peter stark-strange snapped, dusting thanos and the remainder of his army. he brought back loki and black widow and destroyed the infinity stones, but he risked his own life to do so. no body has seen or heard from the hero since that dreadful day. is he okay? today is a day we thank him for his sacrifice and pray that he is alive." the news added a small photo of peter in his ironspider suit to the side of it. peter just groaned and turned of the tv. he was fine. almost.

after the snap peter had spent three months in a coma and bruce was unsure if hed ever wake up, but his family never gave up hope. the gauntlet destroyed his right arm, making it completely unusable.

tony had spent the time peter was in the coma perfecting the perfect metal arm, adding every gadget imaginable. if you asked him hed say it needed to be prefect for his son when he woke up, but in reality he just needed something else to focus on. to block out the thought that his son may never actually wake up.

when peter did eventually wake from his three month long slumber, his whole family was there to support him. he gradually got better, and got used to having a metal arm. bucky showed him tips and tricks with fighting and everyday life but sometimes he still struggled with the simplest things like tying his laces.

now eleven months after the snap and peter still hadnt left the tower. he was bored and missed his friends. he wanted to go back to school even though he knew everyone would treat him differently. not only did he now have a metal arm and intense scarring down the side of his face but everyone knew he was spiderman.

————————————
peters pov

"dad pleaseeeee let me go back to school! come on its been almost a year!" i beg, following my dad around the kitchen.

"ill think about it" he said "but its a conversation ill have to have with pop okay?"

"yes! thank you!" i jump up and hug dad, possibly squeezing a bit hard at the noise he made. im still getting used to how strong my arm is now. i mean i already had super strength and youd think only having one arm would make me weaker but nope. stronger than ever.

i make my way back up stairs and flop down onto the sofa next to wanda. she smiles and shuffles closer to me, leaning her head on my shoulder.

"did you ask your dad?"

i nod "he says he has to talk to pop about it."

she smiles at me and gives me a peck on the cheek before jumping up to go make some popcorn. i grab the tv remote and put on up. i feel like something more laid back today.

————————————[a week later]

Dad walks in my room and chucks a bag at me. "whats this?"

"your school bag" he smiles at me "you start back tomorrow. if youre ready?"

"yes yes yes thank you!" i jump of my bed and hug him, trying my best not to completely squish him. he hugs back and i smile then rush off to get everything ready for the morning.

i grab my phone off my bedside table and facetime ned and mj.

"guys! my dad says i can come back to school. tomorrow!" i exclaim, still frantically running around my room trying to grab everything i would need. "i need you to catch me up on anything important that ive missed!"

"yess dude! okay so theres a weird shrine thing at your locker because everyone thinks youre dead." ned says excitedly.

"okay" i laugh.