Peter's gay? [Parley, Fieldtrip, Irondad, Stony]

*Peter's pov*

I wake up on the day of my field trip and feel a pair of strong arms hugging my waist. I groan and roll over, laying my head on Harley's chest. I see a faint smile spread across his lips as he leans down to kiss me. Then he suddenly gets up, dragging me off the bed.

"C'mon darlin' you've got your trip today. Get up." I groan but reluctantly stand up and get ready.

When I get to the kitchen, I see Pops cooking some breakfast. "Hey Pops."  "Hey Pete," he smiles at me and slides some bacon onto my plate. Harley comes and sits down next to me, laying his head on my shoulder.

I smile and kiss the top of his head before jumping up, grabbing my school bag and making my way over the the elevator. "I'll see you both in an hour! Love you!" I groan internally at my trip being to my home but continue my way to school.

————————————

I sit on the bus next to Ned and message Dad.

Peter
Hey Dad
Can you change my name on FRIDAY?

Dad
Sure Kid
I'll do it now
See you later

Peter
No, you won't see me later.
You'll see me after school
Please don't embarrass me

Dad
No promises

————————————

"Hey Penis!" Flash stands up and throws a paper ball at my head "is that the new Stark phone?" I ignored him as he kept throwing paper at my head. Finally he gave up and sat back down.

No one knows about me being a Stark-Rogers, therefore one of the heirs to Stark Industries. No one knows about me dating the other heir, Harley Keener either. Everyone just thinks I live with my aunt but no one believes me about my internship there. Only my friends believe me, they don't know either.

As the bus parks in the public car park, Mr Harrington stood up and gave us the speech about being representatives of the school and to behave appropriately. I just put in my earbuds to help quiet everyone down.

————————————

By lunch everything had been fine. No surprise visits from my family or my boyfriend, and now I only have one activity left. A training seminar with aunt Nat. This is not going to end well.

We made our way over to the lift and FRI took us up the the private Avengers training room. Everyone marvelled at the unique training area but for me it was normal. I come down here daily to work out.

The class stood still, listening to Aunt Nat explain what we would be doing today.

"So, who wants to try to take me down?" She smirked and looked my way. Everyone's hand went up apart from mine.

Of course she picked me. "You" she pointed at me "in the red jumper"

I groaned but shuffled forwards. I took off my jumper and top which were restricting. I stood there in just my joggers and trainers, getting into a fighting position.

"не уходи со мной, паучок" [dont go easy on me, baby spider.]

"я бы никогда, мама паук" [i would never mama spider]

I forgot my class was there whilst we seemingly danced around the room. After about 13 minutes of us dodging and kicking, I flipped over Aunt Nat and pinned her down.

"God he's hot" someone in my class whispered and I smirked. "I wish he was gay"

Harley came up behind him and whispered in his ear "he is"

Harley came over and kissed me. The whole class erupted into chaos.

"Calm down. CALM DOWN!" My Dad came in to help. "Questions. One at a time!"

He pointed to a kid near the back "so if Peter is dating Harley," I nod "and Harley is dating Mr Stark-Rogers' son, who is the other heir to stark Industries, does that mean Peter is a stark-Rogers, therefore the other heir?!"

"Yeahhhhh...." I nod before hiding myself behind Harley.

"Yes Peter is my son." He clamps his hand onto my shoulder. "And he is the hier, along with his boyfriend Harley. Now you." He points to Flash. Ohno not Flash.

"How the FUCK You did YOU, Poor, puny, penis Parker, convince THE TONY STARK to tell people you're his son?!"

"First of all," he calmly stepped forwards "my name is Tony Stark-ROGERS, but you can call me Mr Stark-Rogers. AND SECOND OF ALL HOW DARE YOU CALL MY SON THAT! HIS NAME IS PETER STARK-ROGERS, HE IS RICHER THAN ALL OF YOU PUT TOGETHER AND HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING TO MAKE ME SAY THAT! HE WOULD RATHER ME NOT SAY THAT BECAUSE HE IS EMBARRASSED!"

Flash seemed completely oblivious to the deadly look in Dad's eyes "but why would you choose him when you could have me? I'm smarter and way better looking and frankly just better in every way!"

"THATS IT!" Harley, my Dad and aunt Nat all ran at him when he finally realised what was going on.

"STOP!" I shouted. "Leave him alone. Can we just go upstairs and watch a film or play a game?" I had a small tear in my eye and they seemed to notice.

"Fine but we'll talk about this later." He pulled me into a hug. "And YOU!" He pointed at Flash "You better stay the hell away from my son and his friends or so help me I will kill you!"

We walk over to the private lift as I hear Harley tell the tour guide about making them sign NDAs.

"So good tour?" Dad asks as I punch him lightly on the arm then flip onto the sofa.

————————————

948 words

A/N this took me so long to write lol. Sorry. I have a few ideas about more what to write but I honestly cba. Now for stuff u don't care abt to do wt my life. :)
I got a grade 8 (40/50) on my physics test (I'm proud) which is an A for all you non Brits out there.
I wore traffic cone earrings to school today bc why not.
I'm watching Sherlock (bc of Benadryl Cabbagepatch) and am on season 3.
It was my bday on Friday so I have new clothes everywhere and too much food (no such thing).
I haven't watched the finale of tfatws yet so no spoiler in the comments bc I'm rly excited to watch it (idk why I haven't yet)
Thank you. X