Carol?! [stony]

Tonys pov

i sit on the sofa and lean into Steves side. Fury comes in and starts talking about a mission to do with shape shifters that he knew a while back and how he was calling in an old friend to help out.

"be nice cause she could kick all of your asses"

id like to see her try.

"Nicholas!" i hear someone shout and then laugh.

i turn around to see whos ass fury is about to beat.

"Carol!" he shouts and walks over to hug here.

steve and i just sit there in shock. she called him Nicholas! and fury laughed! im gobsmacked. utterly gobsmacked.

"did goose do that?!" she points to his eye and burts out laughing.

he elbows her and sits down at the table shaking his head. she hops up onto the counter. she doesnt look all that powerful? i wonder what goose is and what it did. i look over to steve but he just shrugs.

"so nick" she emphasises the word nick and picks up something off the counter. it looks like an older pager. "you mentioned talos? is he in trouble or is he the trouble?"

"no no everythings fine, hes just coming down to help us out with some stuff. i need you to keep an eye on him. you know what he can be like sometimes. we dont want to attract any unwanted attention. especially kree" he whispers the last part.

she nods and jumps down off the side. carol walks over to the sofa and i look at steve to pretend we weren't listening in on their whole conversation.

"hi" i shake her hand and get some sort of electric shock "im carol, an old friend of fury's. met him back in 1995."

i nod, looking surprised. the elevator dings and i look over to see coulson bringing some files in.

"coulson!" she hops up "you still work here!"

"yup" he nods at her, placing the files down "not so new now though."

how many people does this chick actually know?!

————————————

its quite late at night and i walk into the kitchen to get a snack. i stop at the door, hearing voices from inside.

"you know nick. i finally listened to that song by the marvelettes?"

"no no i dont know which one" he chuckles.

"the one that goes 'hey hey wait a minute mr postman'"

i raise an eyebrow expecting fury to just ignore her. im surprised when i here him reply, singing along "hey hey hey hey mr postman"

they both burst out laughing and continue washing the dishes. i turn around to go back to steve, too confused to go get a snack now.

————————————

a few days later and still no 'shape shifting' visitors, and this carol person still hasnt shown that she could 'kick our asses'.

just as i say that, i see a bright light land on the balcony. the light fades and standing there is carol. im surprised and impressed. she really is powerful.

landing behind her was a small ship, stepping out is a green guy then fury. i nod at him.

"so youre the shape shifter?" i ask.

"yup" he changes into the medium height, brunette. then he changes into this short blonde girl. he switches back to himself.

"thats cool. could u switch into like a filing cabinet?"

"why does everybody ask me that!"

————————————
566 words

A/N- idk what this is rly but yk i felt like it. u can tell u rewatched captain marvel the other night lol.