Field trip part 2 [Spiderwitch, spidermama, winterwidow, avenger family]

Tw: Bullying, swearing

*Peter's POV*
I wake up and immediately realise I'm going to be late for my trip.

I hop in the shower, then throw on my red top, blue hoodie, black jeans and high top trainers.

I rush into the kitchen and grab 2 pieces of toast off of Wanda's plate. She groans in response. I kiss her cheek, then hug Mum and Dad.

————————————

I arrive at school just in time. Mr. Harrison grabs my arm before I get on the bus.

"I know your lying about your internship Peter" he scowls. "And although it may be harmless enough here, don't mention it there or I will send you home early."

I nod and make my way onto the bus. I run to the back and sit next to Ned, behind MJ.

As the bus starts, Mr Harrison stands up.

"Now then students. I have another surprise for you!" He smiles as everyone listens intently "We are staying at Avengers Tower overnight!"

I groan as I bang my head on MJs chair.

"Ha! Penis is doomed!"

"You're parents have dropped off your overnight bags. So let's get on with the trip!"

————————————

By the time we reach the tower I'm sick of Ned going on about meeting the avengers when he's met them multiple times before.

I'm thankful when he shuts up as the tower comes into view. I sigh and mentally prepare myself for the embarrassment caused by my family.

Everyone apart from me and MJ are completely mesmerised by the tower lobby. Me because I live there (although I normally go through the private entrance) and MJ because she has her head stuck in a book.

A tour guide I know as Tilly comes up to put group. "You must be midtown. I'll be your guide for the next two days."

Her eyes scan the group and she stops when she sees me, straightening out her clothes and smiling. Although I'm not a Stark, I'm still the joint heir to Stark industries (along with Harley) because we're Tony's family.

She gets out a box of visitors passes and hands them out to everyone but me, MJ and Ned as we have our own. No one seemed to notice.

"Passes have 9 levels. Level 1 for visitors like yourselves. Level 2 for press, 3 for janitorial and cleaning staff, 4 for low level interns. Level 5 for high level interns and tour guides, 6 for paid scientists, 7 for friends and family of the Avengers" she looks at Ned and MJ before continuing "Level 8 for Avengers that don't live here and level 9 for avengers that do live here."

She turns around and scans her pass.

Tilly Flemming, level 5, restricted access. Active until further notice. No weapons detected.

Everyone jumped at the sound of FRIDAY.

"That's FRIDAY. Mr Stark's personal AI. She runs more of this building than anyone else. She replaced JARVIS When he was put into The Vision's body. You all need to scan your passes. Who's first?"

Flash pushed to the front to scan his pass.

Eugene 'Flash' Thompson, Level 1, restricted access. Active until tomorrow, 1pm. No weapons detected.

FRIDAY says the same thing many times in a monotone voice until Ned scans his pass.

Ned Leeds AKA guy in the chair. Welcome back. Level 7. Restricted access. Active until further notice. No weapons detected.

Everyone stares and Ned in shock. If they think that is shocking just wait until I scan mine.

Michelle 'MJ' Jones AKA bad biatch. Welcome back. Level 7. Restricted access. Active until further notice. No weapons detected.

"WHAT THE HELL?! THEY KNOW AN AVENGER!"

I sigh preparing myself complete social suicide. I scan my badge hesitantly.

Peter Romanoff-Barnes AKA mini boss. Welcome home Peter.

"Hey FRI"

Level 9. Unrestricted access. Active forever. 3 weapons detected.

I have my web shooters on me, and I'm technically classed as a weapon.

I turn to the class. Nobody seemed to notice. They seemed focused on something behind me. I turned to see what everyone was looking at. There I see my Dad looking at me guiltily.

"эй, папа, что ты здесь делаешь? (Hey dad, what are you doing here)"

"Питер по-английски, у нас гости (Peter in English, we have guests)" Dad says gesturing towards my class. They all stare at me frozen in awe.

"What are you doing here?" I whisper, not taking my eyes of the class.

"I came to change your name and level before your trip, but it seems I'm too late." He replied quietly, backing away towards the door he came from.

I knew Flash would make me pay for that later.

————————————
776 words

A/N there will probably be more parts than i thought but I will try to post as many as possible by tonight. Also I'm listening to AC/DC bc why not. X