Field trip part 4 [spiderwitch, spidermama, winterwidow, avengers family]

Tw: Bullying, swearing

*Peter's POV*

After Mr Harrison calmed the class down, it was finally time for bed. Nothing could go wrong now. Could it?

I get into my pyjamas in my fake room. I sit on my bed, then get up to answer the door after hearing a knock. I open the door to Mr Harrison.

"Hi Peter, you're moving into Ned's room with him and Flash is moving into your room as he feels unwell." I nod and go back to get my things.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and turn around to see Mum.

"ты хочешь спать наверху как обычно? мы могли бы провести ночь в кино? (Do you want to sleep upstairs like normal? We could have a movie night?)"

I rub my eyes "только если я выберу фильм (only if I get to pick the movie)"

She nods.

"Hi teach, Peter is going to sleep upstairs, we have a spare bed so he doesn't have to share."

Mr Harrison's nods slowly taking in the whole conversation. Slowly, I turn around and pick up my bag.

————————————

When I get upstairs, I pick up the remote as put on Empire strikes back. Exhausted, I lay my head on my Mum's lap as she plays with my hair. My Dad sits at the other end of the sofa and places my legs on his lap, covering me with a blanket. The rest of my family sit around the room, slowly falling asleep.

I feel my eyelids getting heavy and drift off into a dreamless sleep.

I wake up suddenly to as familiar voice. Flash.

"Hey Parker! I was forced to come up here and thank you. So... thank you I guess?"

Wow, I thought that's probably the nicest thing Flash has ever said to me.

He didn't notice me on Black Widow and Bucky Barnes' lap. Luckily. My teacher did though.

"Mr Parker! Stop bothering the avengers when they were kind enough to give you a room. Now go to bed. I'm so sorry for him."

I get up and smile at my family letting them know it's fine. I don't think they would do anything drastic because that would break my cover.

————————————

In the morning I get up, forgetting that I'm technically on a trip. I go into the kitchen.

"Hey Uncle Steve" I hug him and sit down in my usual seat. He hands me a plate of pancakes.

"PETER PARKER! I've told you once and I'll tell you again! STOP BOTHERING THE AVENGERS! Come downstairs and eat breakfast before I send you home!"

I turn around, my mouth full of pancakes. I push my plate away, smile at Uncle Steve gratefully and walk over to my teacher.

"I'm so sorry about him Mr Rogers. He's normally so good."

————————————

Nothing else had happened, and thankfully, we only had one more activity to do. Not so thankfully, it was a Q&A with ALL of the Avengers. ALL of my family. If I wasn't exposed yet, I definitely would be now.

I slump down in a chair at the back, hoping no body would notice. Somebody noticed.

Wanda casually slipped into the chair next to me and lay her head on my shoulders.

"I've missed you babe" she kissed me. As much as I loved Wanda, and I wanted the world to know, I didn't want my class to know. At least not now.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. Flash. I flinched at his touch.

He pulled me out of the chair. Wanda slipping out of my arms. Flash didn't seem to notice Wanda angrily swirling magic through her hands.

"HOW THE FUCK DOES PUNY PENIS PARKER CONVINCE THE AVENGERS TO PRETEND TO LIKE HIM. DID YOU PAY THEM. HOW MICH TIME DID YOU HAVE TO SOEND GROVELLING ON YOURS KNEES? HUH!?"

He kicked me in the shin and I dropped to the floor. Flash got lifted into the air, chaos magic holding him up. His face went pale.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY TO MY BOYFRIEND?!"

"Y-y-your b-boyfriend?" His face got even more pale, if that was possible.

"Wanda put him down." Steve said calmly, we were used to her getting angry by now. "What happened?"

"He's bullying Peter! Our Peter!"

She dropped him to the ground. The rest of my family stepped around him, faces red with rage.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT OUR SON?!" My mum and dad brandished their weapons, not that they needed them.

"P-puny penis Parker is y-y-your s-son?"

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT OUR NEPHEW?!" The rest of my family screamed at him. Stepping closer. He fainted, my family had that effect on people, although it was usually because they were excited to meet them, not because they were scared they would kill them.

"Miss Romanoff, Me Barnes, if I may step in" my teacher squeaked "there's no need for this. It's just boys being boys"

My Dad looked up at Mr Harrison and smiled a fake smile. "Really? Is that why he beats up our Peter?"

"IF ANY OF YOU SO MICH AS LOOK AT MY SON WITHOUT PERMISSION, I WILL KILL YOU!" My Mum said threateningly.

"GET PUT OF MY TOWER! ALL OF YOU!" Uncle Tony shouted, pointing to the door. "MJ, Ned feel free to come back another time."

"Peter why didn't you tell us?"

"Because I knew this would happen. I could handle it"

Dad smiled at me "What about a game night to cheer you up? Monopoly?"

I smiled and nodded, walking over to my family and locking fingers with Wanda.

————————————

940 words

A/N thank you so much for over 200 reads already! I'm not sure what I'll do next so if you have any suggestions, leave them in the comments. X