tennessee part 1 [parley, ironwidow]

peter stark is famous
mum: nat, dad: tony
people know harleys gay they just dont know about peter

harleys pov

i sit in class bored out of my mind, looking at my lockscreen. its a photo of peter, my boyfriend. my adorable boyfriend i might add. i miss him. its been about 3 weeks since ive seen him which might not seem like long but it's torture. sure we facetime every night and message all day but its not the same.

i zone back in just as the teacher makes an announcement "ok class we have an academic decathlon team coming from New York to stay in Tennessee. Theyre staying at the hotel at the top of town for the week so please welcome them and be on your best behaviour."

we all groan slightly and as the bell rings, make our way out of the class. i get to my locker and see kirsten smile at me. shes been my best friend since we were 3 and were inseparable. she knows everything about me, including peter, and i know everything about her.

i put my books in my locker and we make our way out the doors since its the end of the day. shes coming back to mine like she normally does and so we turn towards my street. just as we turn the corner from school, we bump straight into braden. my bully.

he pushes me back into the wall and i groan as i scrape the skin on my arms along the bricks. he smiles at me and elbows me in the gut. i double over slightly but say nothing.

"aww come on harley. not talkative today?" he leans his arm against my neck, pushing me further into the wall.

"braden fuck off. leave him alone!" kirsten comes up and shoves him off as i choke and cough slightly.

"alright fine! bye fag!" he punches me straight in the nose and saunters off. i feel blood trickle down my face and my nose hurts a lot.

"shit harls that looks bad. c'mon." she pulls me back towards my house and grabs a flannel from the cupboard when we arrive. she wets it and presses it to my face as i wince. she pulls the flannel away and frowns as she sees my face.

"that bad huh?" i rub the back of my neck.

"its not good" she shakes her head and chucks the flannel in the washing machine. "lets get snacks and watch a movie."

"okay. wanna stay over? i wont call peter tonight because of all... this" i gesture to my face and she nods.

—————————————
peters pov

i place my bag in the bottom of the bus and sit down in the seat next to ned. luckily flash and his goons have stopped bothering me since my parents revealed to the world that im their son. however, flash does now try to convince people were friends and all that before was just 'jokes'.

ned and i sit and chat about star wars of course and occasionally mj chimes in with 'nerds' or something similar. were heading down to tennessee. rose hill tennessee, where my boyfriend lives. i havent told harley that im coming yet. its going to be a surprise.

nobody in my class knows who my boyfriend is, or that its a guy actually. everybody thinks im straight, apart from ned and mj who have met harley. the rest of my class do know im dating someone though. they'll probably find out this week though since were staying in harleys home town.

when the bus finally comes to a stop, we grab our bags and go through the airport. dad supplied us with one of his private planes, his least favourite of course because of my classmates. we arrive at the airport in tennessee after a long 2 hours and get back on a bus.

3 hours later and we finally arrive at the hotel. ned and i get to our shared room and i collapse onto the bed, rubbing my eyes tiredly. i shuffle to the bathroom, brush my teeth and then fall into bed. passing out as soon as my head hits the pillow.

—————————————[next day - saturday]

"up and at 'em! got a long day ahead of us!" i wake up suddenly to Mr Samuell banging at the doors along our corridor of students.

after a while of debating, i finally jump out of bed and pull on some clothes form my suitcase. i end up in a 'find x' t-shirt, a light blue hoodie with a zip and the first pair of jeans i found. i pull on my converse and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth as ned emerges, fully ready for the day.

i hurriedly brush my teeth, then attempt to smooth down my hair, to no avail, then grab my phone of the desk and follow ned out of the room down to the class.

"ok midtown! were going to do some practice quizes first this morning, then youll have from 11 to 2 to explore the town and relax. then this afternoon, well just do some revision. sound good?" mr samuell smiles at us and we make our way to the private room we have for practice.

—————————————[in town later]

we walk around town and i take ned and mj to my favourite coffee shop, which ive been to a few times with harley. we sit down and order drinks. after a while, another large group of students from our school walks in, and eventually pretty much our whole team is sat in the cafe.

about an hour in and weve pushed all the tables together and were laughing away. i hear the bell of the door ring but just ignore it until i see mj look up from her book and smirk.

"hey dork. dont you know him?"

i spin around to see harley laughing with kirsten, completely oblivious to my class until mj coughs loudly. he looks over and our eyes meet. his smile widens and his eyes light up, my smile filling my face too.

"darlin! what're you doing here?!"

"we have an acadec trip and i wanted to surprise you!" i hop up from my seat and run into his arms as he pulls me close i feel his chin rest on my head. we lean apart and he leans me in and kisses my lips softly. i thread my hands into his hair and we stay joined like that for a second, just enjoying eachothers company. then i remember my class.

"hey uh guys," i turn around to face my class, grabbing harleys hand. he squeezes it lightly and smiles down at me. "this is harley. hes the person im dating. my boyfriend."

"youre gay?" abe asks and i just tilt my head from side to side slightly.

"bi." i say and a few people nod their heads.

"ned! hey man!" harley walks over to ned and fist bumps him, nodding at mj.

i make my way over to kirsten and pull her into a hug "hey kie!"

"hey pete!" she hugs me back before pulling a chair up to sit by mj.

i sit down on harleys lap since he stole my chair and lean into his neck. "wait" i pull away and look at his face. i see him look away slightly as i notice his scabby, slightly swollen nose. "who did this to you?!"

"nobody pete. just some asshole in my class." i raise my eyebrow at him and he sighs. "his names braden."

"wait is he the leader of your schools acadec team?"

"yeh. i think so" harley nods.

"then were going up against them on monday." liz replies.

"ohno darlin. dont do anything stupid!" harley wraps his arms around me.

"i wont do anything stupid so to speak, but he cant bully you and get away with it harls!"

he just sighs knowing me well enough to know nothing will change my mind. now we just have to wait until monday.

—————————————
1347 words

A/N - im not gonna write anymore tonight and i wasnt gonna post it today but u can thank hayley_jh for the first part.

two of my friends rly want ibfs so if u do too lemme know ahaha ->