Loner

Detect.john stood there breathing heavily with his arms stretched out.looking in the messy room,thinking about what he done."shit."John said as he slid down to the floor.rubbing both temples.john knew he would have a black eye,he saw the arm of his navy blue suit dark red and slid his eyes up to his hand.his right hand was covered in his own blood he had a sharp piece of computer lodged deep in his skin.john knew that he had to go to the hospital.He got him self up whipped off his suit and headed to the hospital.
*At the hospital*
"Is it bad?"John asked the doctor looked slowly at the wound.john was impatiently tapping his fingers waiting for a response."It will need Stitches."the doctor then examined the piece of computer.he grabbed plyers from a metal table and pulled the computer piece."shit!!mother f**cker!!"John yelled once the piece was removed the doctor grabbed a needle and the string and began stitching him up."DONT you have some meds to put me out!!"John yelped in pain."yes,but we have to make sure we don't damage any of you're nerves."the doctor said while John was squirming.The doctor just pushed down on his arm and continued with what he was doing.He realized that the doctor wouldn't let go so John decided to stop squirming.Once the doctor was finished he took a notepad and scribbled.He ripped the sheet of paper off and have it to John.John examined the handwriting of the doctor and read the prescription of his medication: Iv prophin.John got up to leave to CVS.
*at cvs*
Starting at his hand stitched and wrapped up in cloth.Then went to the back and gave the lady the prescription he flicked his wrist to check the time 10:00pm."your birth date sir?"John starred at the lady"06-27-1990"the lady behind the counter punched in the number."You have one prescription John,Iv prophin.ok?"John tapped his fingers and said"ok."He smiled and the lady went to the back and gave his prescription."ID please."John reached in his pocket and got his Id."ok just sign here." John nodded and took the pen with his left hand and did the best signature.Then left the store.
*at home*
John took the prescription popped two pills in his mouth and chugged water.he got out hi phone and tried to call Daryl.john then tried to text Daryl
John:Daryl I'm sorry,I shouldn't have punched the computer screen.If it makes you feel better I got stitches with out any drugs I had to take all of the pain.