The arising thought

John woke up looking around for Daryl and Rick John tried to find what time it was John went into the bathroom.Looked around and saw a clock which was battery operated he read the time 12:25 John looked out the window so he knew it was am.Then John tried to find a flash light but ended up knocking over some things."shit."John whispered.John tried to let his eyes adjust when he saw a shadow,John slowly tried to approach the shadow.Then the shadow stopped dead in its tracks whatever it was doing,got up from the ground and came closer to John."Rick?daryl?is that you?"John shook as he backed away from the shadow that kept coming closer."look at this."Daryl said John stopped backing away once he heard daryls voice.Daryl showed John the exact same stagger that was used to kill jenna.john remembered the video that the person recorded,John remembered the details on that knife."This guy knows we're we are i opened the door and a small box was on the door step." Daryl said John stood there."where is Rick?"John questioned realizing that Rick was no where to be found."Rick is in the closet sleeping."Daryl chuckled "he slept there because he thought that was the safest spot."Daryl added John was relieved to know that Rick and Daryl were still here.daryl got the dagger then put it on the table and came even closer to John."on a serious note we need to find some where else to live.This guy knows were we live and he will strike,this place isn't safe enough."Daryl bellowed John was im agreement he knew that the person would kill all of them."Ok.but where?"John asked Daryl looked at the dagger."some where that there is a lot of protection..The USF."Daryl said John knew what the USF stood for Underground Safety Facility."But that is all the way on the other side of the town."John said "well then I guess we're on the run.To stop us from getting killed."Daryl added John tilted his head"tomorrow we get up and leave we can't stay here very long."Daryl whispered.Daryl went over to the floor where a pillow and blanket was and went to bed,John went to the couch stretched and dozed off into sleep.