Why would you tell me?

Daryl woke up and saw John walk down the stairs from the out side. Daryl saw John holding a box with his arms as far away as possible."Why.What does he want now."Daryl moaned thinking of last night. John got his pocket knife and opened the box. John looked in the box rolled his eyes and gave the note to Daryl and Daryl read the note."Sin ,acidaoxid and water. Go to shut off all electricity by glitching government communications."Daryl then saw a sketch of what a turned looked like with the upside down cross. At the bottom there were codes of numbers and a highlighted section over the numbers: 1,2,3,30,50."Why would he show us this."Daryl slugged feeling weak and drowsy. Daryl put the paper on the table and went over to Ricks door."heyo get up."Daryl knocked on the door and heard Rick go up to the door opened it and looked blankly at Daryl."What do you want."Rick huffed and started to go to the kitchen. " So John what do you think about the Numbers."Daryl mused watching Rick slum around.Rick just sat down and sighed,"I don't care anymore I just don't care." Rick announced as he saw the piece of paper on the table.Daryl looked at John and shrugged Rick got up and walked towards the exit and opened the door and left."I have no clue what is wrong with him,it will pass."John sneaked up to the exit and Daryl followed it was quiet until they heard a loud shriek"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST KILL ME IM SO DONE!!" John put a finger on his mouth and softly opened the door and crawled up the stairs opened the steel door and saw Rick with his hands up in the air and looking up at the sky.They all knew that it was just starting to become fall and the days would be shorter.The winter time will be more harsh.John and Daryl watched as Rick dropped to his knees and bang at the road.They saw as he started to look around and saw he had bloody palms.Then he turned around to see Daryl and John at the door crouched down watching him."What are you looking at"Rick said harshly and balled his hand up into fists.Grinded his teeth and started to walk down the street.