What was going on?

They froze in place watching with dread,they didn't move a muscle.It was Jenna,Jenna and a person.jenna was tied up yelling in the Dim room with a person.You couldn't see anything but Jenna and the persons hands.The persons hands rubbing all over Jenna's body as she is yelling and screaming,kicking .Then the person slapped Jenna,and covered her mouth and showed the hand cuffs Jenna was in.Chained to the floor,her neck was chained and so was Her legs.Then the person disappeared and Jenna was just sitting chained up and crying.Pleading please and trying to convince the person to let her go."please,please,if you let me go I will never tell anyone what happened."Jenna sobbed in terror trying to move her hands free but couldn't.The person came back with a stagger letting the floorecent light hit the sharp point of the knife.with a golden handle,wavy like shape and a silver blade.Jenna was frozen in place staring at the sharp knife the person had.jenna was trying to push back into the wall and make herself disappear.the person came closer and bent down to Jenna's face showing her the stagger.Then the person lifted the knife and stabbed her under the breast as Jenna screamed in pain.Then the person repeatedly stabbed Jenna.As jenna was letting out blood curtling screams.Then Jenna was getting fainter and fainter,bleeding to death."I shown you this beacuse I want you to know what happened.I am a killer and well I want to show you how crazy I am."A deep voice boomed.Rick,John,Daryl starred at the screen for what seemed like awhile."Oh my goodness!what the hell did I just see?"John asked Daryl shook his head"A man,killing Jenna,a physcopath killing Jenna."Daryl mumbled loud enough for everyone to hear.rick ran his hand through his hair and tapped on the handle of his gun."we need to find out how this is and kill him."Rick announced,John rubbed both of his temples.Then got up and started to pace back and forth mumbling to himself.daryl looked at John and sat down were John was.To watch John pace back and forth and mumble to himself"idiot."Daryl mumbled then started to chuckle.Rick got up and leaned against the wall to also watch John.