The way the water flows

Daryl was the first to get out of the car John and Rick followed.John was holding the handle of his gun in his belt ready to pull it out.Daryl went to the edge of where the river was,and saw a person hunched over another person.The person on the ground was covered in blood stiff and non-moving as the one hunched over was tearing the person apart."Hey!Hey!"Rick yelled stepping closer to the person.The person hunched over got up and turned around.Screeched and came charging at Rick trying to kill him.John whipped out his gun and shot the person on the head.daryl ran over to help Rick get up."What is that?"John said coming closer to the now dead person."When that man said he poisoned water ways did he say anything else?"Daryl asked Rick."no,but when he poisoned water ways that person must have drank the water and must have turned into what ever that is."Rick explained bending down to the dead persons level.the person looked alive with his eyes closed ."okay,we better get going when we see something like that again that can't talk and screeches we kill it.When we get to USF."Rick sneered then walked back to the car.john and Daryl went into the car too.Daryl started the car and drove further away from the dead person."The creature had an upside down cross on his neck."Rick said advising Daryl and john"must be hellinous."john scuffed looking out the window,then looked at daryl and how concentrated daryl was on the road."Here we are."daryl said with little enthusiasm.Daryl got out and went to the trunk to get the things that he packed.John got out and went up to the iron door which lead to the facility,and waited for Rick and Daryl to be behind him.john reached for the handle and pulled open the heavy iron door,then turned in a flash light to go down the cement steps.Next there was a door that had jail like bars John opened the door and turned off his flash light.daryl and Rick were happy at the fact that there was lighting.john was looking around when he saw a child,the child was struggling for air john rushed over to trying to take off the child's shirt."Daryl!rick!i need help!"johns yelled as Daryl and Rick came racing over."That man shall die.And rot in h*ll."the child faintly said before becoming stiff."What just happened?"Daryl asked watching john hunched over the child trying to do cpr.John was putting his mouth on the child's and trying to place his air in the child's lungs.Then john saw the child's eyes open and were blood shoot."It's ok Guys he's awake now."John said relieved that the kid was now alive."Where's your parents?"John whispered to the kid,the child said nothing but got off the ground.looked at john and did a loud screech just like the person at the river.Then John saw the cross form at the kids neck the child came at john and grabbed hold of his neck john was trying to reach for his gun but then daryl shot the kid in the head."Thanks man."John said catching his breath daryl walked away and said "no problem."john looked back at the kid then left the room locking the door behind him.The USF had 5 rooms,4 bathrooms, working water and electricity,food and an evacuation car.Daryl went up to the jail like bars and hooked up his security equipment then walked further up to the first door to the heavy iron door to add more security."Ahh.This is great ."Rick said going into the 3rd bed room,John got the 2nd bed room,and Daryl got the 5th.They all decided to stay close together in case one of them was in trouble."John went to bed,Rick went to bed why can't I go to bed?"Daryl whispered looking up at the celling."I should have been asleep hours ago,but I'm not I should not be worried,were safe but I am."Daryl added on.Then Daryl turned around faced the wall and went to bed.