The end came

Rick stopped at the end of the street and looked at his hands covered in blood.He saw all the houses and buildings that surrounded him and went up to a tore up gas station and placed his hands on the building and pulled them off and saw his hand prints then wrote faintly with his bloody hands'The time will come'He dragged himself against the wall'I've done a lot and now I can't do no more'Then he walked back down the road to where John and Daryl stayed in the same position with wide eyes."I can't do this anymore,I...I am going to die today one way or the other wether you like it or not."Rick harshly toned."But.."daryl tried to speak but John shoved into Daryl.John and Daryl let Rick go inside"We'll fix this"John whispered and followed Rick inside.Rick sat down and looked at John and Daryl."You guys will be better without me anyways more food more everything.I really am convinced on dying today and you nor you will stop me."Rick toned it was really quiet until Daryl said"why would you won't to die."And Rick looked at Daryl and tilted his head"I just am tired of trying to pretend that I want to actually want to live it through this I just don't ok..Anyway remember the guy said I was the weakest link anyway I was going to die anyway.Might as well do it before he can."John looked into Ricks eyes and saw how still they were."If that is what you want to do you can do it."John nodded and passed on of his guns to Rick.Daryl was furious about this"ARE YOU CRAZY!!HE WANTS TO DIE AND YOU ARE GOING TO LET HIM!!"Daryl yelled and snatched the gun out of ricks hand"If he wants to die you can not force him into not wanting to die."John explained Daryl was shocked at johns attitude towards this and to back himself up John said"Rick would you be happier if you died."Rick sat back and looked at Daryl"yes It would"Rick got up and took the gun from Daryl and looked at Daryl"It would make me very happy."Rick then went to the door and said"y'all were the best people that I ever met and I hope y'all live through this unlike me."Rick nodded and looked at John and Daryl opened the door and walked up the stairs"we can't stop him it would make him mad."John said grabbing Daryl by the wrist Daryl looked at John and saw his eyes getting watery."So you really do care about him."Daryl cried John sighed"yes that is why I let him do what ever made him happy."John looked at Daryl and walked to the door and put his ear against the door it was silent for a while and they went up to see if he did it yet.When they went up there they saw ricks back towards them and heard him whisper"Lord please forgive me for what I am about to do."and before Daryl could run up to whack the gun out of his hand.It happened the trigger was pulled an Rick came falling to the ground.And a pool of red started to fall.Daryl fell on his knees"If I was one second faster 1 could of stopped this"Daryl cried John went and picked up ricks body and placed it on the other side of the road and picked up the gun that was on the floor and wiped it off and put it in his holster."If that is what made him happy then that is what he wanted to do."John shrugged and looked at Daryl "I guess it is just me and you just like it was in the beginning."John added and patted Daryl on the back and headed back.