Why so funny?

John looked at the time and tried to remember what time Daryl said to meet.john new that it was 3:22 am,John got up and went to take a shower.Once he was done he looked at his figure with a towel wrapped around at his waist.John knew that the unknown number was something that he was going to go insane.John looked at what now was the scar of when he punched the computer screen,then he looked at his stomach realizing that he looked thinner then he was before.John still had his fit 6 pack figure,and his arms were still pretty decent.John tried to remember when was the last time he ate a full meal.Then walked over to the fridge to try and find something to eat,pulled out a hot dog and munched on it raw.john took his first bite and checked his phone trying to find ways to go to sleep fast."f**k it."John whispered and went to go lay down trying to go back to bed.Looking up at the felling and finishing his last bite of hot dog.
Beep beep beep John got up and looked around at his surroundings.Then looked at the object that was projecting the noise.His phone,John pressed ok and stretched to get out of bed.
*at lab*
"John,Rick 10:00 am sharp I'm impressed."Daryl said then sat down to turn on the computer screen,putting in the password and letting it load."I had a horrific dream about this unknown number."John peeped Rick looked at John"well everyone has bad dreams." Rick pronounced Daryl tapped John and Rick pointing to the screen."what kind of game is this guy playing."Daryl spit
Unknown:I think it is quite hilarious,the way people....
John read the message and tried to think of an End to the sentence."What the...."Rick trailed off.Johns phone went off and John scrambled to check it.
Unknown:i do enjoy our little chats
"Ya,guys look at this retard.."John said stoping when hearing Daryls and ricks phone go off.They both read what the person sent really fast
*daryls phone*
Unknown:I like someone like you
After John read Daryls he took a glance at Rick getting pale and still reading the text."Hey,what's a matter."John asked then Rick showed John the text.
*ricks phone*
Unknown:I adore you.And I'm so sorry that anything I do will be in any way to offend you.Its just that your the easiest and you're part of that group of jerks.but anyway I will try to make your death leas painful then John, and Daryls.Ok Rick?