Why did you stop me?

"Why..what were you thinking."daryl kneeled over John.looking at him as if John slapped him in the face.John woke up to see daryl hovering over him.Then John sat up and felt a throbbing pain in the back of his head."Is Rick ok?"John said in a raspy voice."He is fine.what about you John are you fine?"John looked into Daryls eyes and started grinding his teeth"yeah,daryl I'm f**king perfect.I came here because of you."John barked "I f**king saved your life and know you want to be like that?"daryl snorted "I clearly didn't want to live in this hell we call a living!"John yelled then looked at his arm and pulled out the IV.Then searched his body for any other hospital material.john got up and looked at Daryl."why did you save me,Daryl?Why did you do it."John sneered.Daryl got up and went to johns face"Beacuse,this hell of a living is the only thing you have."Daryl bellowed."everyday I die more and more,everyday the world is slowly killing me inside."John growled "well,guess what John in the end..you still live."Daryl said and walked out of the room.John stood for a moment then left the hospital with his bracelet on and the hospital clothing on too.
*At hotel*
The sun was about to set when John got to his room.John looked in the mirror to see the rope mark that was along his neck.Then took a shower to change in to a white t shirt and boxers.John layed down In his bed and ran his hand along the rope marking on his neck.Thinking of the last thing Daryl said before he left the hospital,John knew it was useless to attempt to kill himself again.Now Daryl won't trust him,and so will rick.