We need a break

"Hey it's late we should go somewhere,some where we can take a break."John mumbled"huh,where the bar!?"Daryl joked.Then saw John shrug"hold up man,I was just kidding.well unless we're up to it"Daryl shrugged.John laughed and Daryl out the pain gun away."Ya,I guess..what about you John you up."Rick suggested "Ya,I'll go with you guys.Its a deal."John said smiling not knowing what he was thinking."Alright,we can go back to this case tommorow."Daryl said
*at bar*
"Hey,hey smart a$$."John kidded.The buff man turned around and arched an eyebrow"ya,I'm talking about you."John said"John what are you doing."Daryl slurred"This man,he shouldn't be here..he is supposed to be dead."John whispered "I..I killed him remember he is not supposed to be here."John added"no,no John that is the wrong man."Daryl huffed.Rick went behind John "cheers"Rick yelled."hey what you mean I'm supposed to be dead."the man huffed "I killed you..you aren't supposed to be here."John said.The man got up and went closer to John Daryl pushed Rick back onto a stool"we're sorry he's drunk."Daryl confessed"no no no, Daryl he is supposed to be dead..I'll re-kill him."John growled "John this is the wrong person that person is dead."Daryl eased.Then Daryl looked back at Rick and saw Rick face down on the table passed out.The man took out a knife"you want to kill me now?huh?"the man growled"h**l ya!you're supposed to be dead anyway!"John yelled then grabbed one of the beer bottles off the table and broke the bottle."what!hold on I just went to check up on Rick and know this happens!"Daryl screamed"John what the f**k are you doing!i just got Rick a cab home!!"Daryl howled.john tried to stab the man with the broken beer bottle but missed.the man was more sober then John so he had the upper hand on John.Daryl tried to stop the man but he was furious.The man pinned John to the wall,Daryl watched as John was struggling to escape.then the man took the knife and stabbed John repeatedly in the diaphragm area.Daryl then got his gun and shot the man in the leg then in the arm.With those shots the police came,following the ambulance.Daryl ran off before the police arrived he went with John in the ambulance.Daryl saw John losing a lot of blood,the people in the ambulance took off johns shirt and bandaged around his diaphragm.Then they took a breathing mask and forced air in and out of his lungs."what happened."one of the men asked"he was drunk and he started a fight."Daryl mumbled"what about the rope markings around his neck."the same man asked.daryl leaned over to look at the deep gauge the rope left imprinted in his skin."he tried to kill himself."Daryl eased"wow.he is one crazy man."the person said"he's not the only one."Daryl said insulted.Then the man kept quiet working to help John.The ambulance came to a hault and Daryl got off the ambulance to see what it was.Wrapping his hand around the gun handle,then went to see the driver why he stopped.He went In front of the ambulance then found a weird stiffness in the passenger and the driver.Daryl ran over to the driver opened the door and froze in place,and dropped to his knees.