The people

Rick got up and went to the kitchen."hey,you guys thirsty?or hungry?"Rick asked John and Daryl.john and Daryl got up to see what was in the kitchen."water?and I'm good."Daryl said John stood around looking at the small supply of food,then started to run his hand along the wrapping of were he got stabbed."you need more stuff..I will go get some more food,just give me a water."John commanded,Rick handed John the water and Daryl."Your right we do need more food,I'll get you a knife and my car keys."Rick offered,Daryl took a sip of water."Yeah while you do that me and Rick will try to set up more security."Daryl advised.rick have John the way to get to the closest supermarket,the car keys and a small dagger.John got in the car and started to drive to the supermarket,John was looking at the roads where people used to be swarming.
*at supermarket*
John parked the car and locked it,then took his dagger Rick have him and pointed it to the supermarkets doors.John looked through the glass window and saw that there was nothing there,John pushed open the doors and stared at the big empty market.john grabbed a cart and turned in a flash light skimmed and scanned the aisles for something that they might need."what are you doing here?"an arrogant voice questioned John turned around to see a man with a knife in his hand."I was just about to leave."John scolded and pushed himself to the front doors"you're not going unless you give me all of that food back."the man said holding the knife against johns back.John turned to face the man and punched him right in the nose.then got his knife and put it to the mans throat."I said I'll be leaving now."John repeated to the man and walked out of the doors taking the groceries to ricks house.John looked back at the market put the groceries in the car then went up to the front glass door from the supermarket and chattered the glass door.
*At ricks house*
John knocked on the door,waited for them to let him in.When Daryl opened he door Rick followed helping John with the food."you got a lot.Was there Any trouble?"Daryl asked John set the groceries down and sat in the couch."Oh there was one but he,let me take it."John lied to Daryl Rick kept unpacking the items as John began to fall asleep.